Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 39,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Devine "We Fail" Promo

Tip us?

RandumAccess
Old
(Last edited by RandumAccess; 17th February 2011 at 09:00 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [APP] Devine "We Fail" Promo

This is a promo app that plays Devine's 1st single, "We Fail" , off their first album titled "14 Steps to Stone"

: : : DEVINE : : :

Devine is an American heavy metal / Hard Rock Band blending elements of Rock, Hard Core, Metal, and Hip-Hop. However, this band is unique for more than just their sound but also in their peculiar arrangement. The band not only remains spread out over the United States but for nearly a year, and after a completed recording no one in the band had ever been in the same room!

for more to the story go to www.devineband.com

watch the music video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ai33ZbWRIs

This is an awesome band I have been doing a lot of work with

This app was created in App Inventor because I have no idea what im doing but it does the job of letting people hear them and getting the word out lol

If anyone has a marketplace account and is willing to post this on the market for free then let me know! :)
Attached Files
File Type: apk WeFailPromo.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.46 MB, 236 views)

NYGraFFit1
Old
(Last edited by NYGraFFit1; 16th February 2011 at 06:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.
Do anything but formal, take you out the normal It's time travel here, step into my portal

Galaxy S3 | 4.1.1 | Sprint

Click here and Support my Music!

sirphunkee
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....

TESTER OF DA FUNK_____________________________________________

(T-Mobile US HD2)
ROM: 2.10.531.1 (82076) WWE/5.2.21889 (Stock 6.5)
Sense: 2.5.2012
Radio: 2.08.50.08_2

(T-Mobile US TouchPro2)
ROM: 1.91.531.4 (74508) WWE/5.2.21881 (Stock 6.5)
Sense: 2.1.1921
Radio: 4.49.25.57

"And asking which [ROM] is the best is a lot like asking 10 guys in a bar what the best beer in the world is."

Girlfriend not getting your SMS messages? SOLVED! (Must try EVERY step!)

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HTC DEVICE OF 2010

*PhunkPhund*

michael.ahdett
Old
Thanks Meter 3
oh god i'm embarrassed to have ever heard this

RandumAccess
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGraFFit1 View Post
Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirphunkee View Post
Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....
Thanks, all people have to do is not post if they dont like it lol
and thanks for looking

brk3
Old
(Last edited by brk3; 17th February 2011 at 09:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?

Meltus
Old
(Last edited by Meltus; 17th February 2011 at 11:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 993

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk3 View Post
Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?
Because this is for people to offer constructive criticisms about the app, not needlessly hateful comments. Saying "this app sucks because i don't like the music" is not helpful in the slightest. We are supposed to be rating the app, not necessarily the music.

By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best
The Following User Says Thank You to Meltus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RandumAccess
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltus View Post
By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best
Thanks man, means a lot from you... I wish I knew more about programming though so I could get away from app inventor lol

rmcsc
Old
(Last edited by rmcsc; 18th February 2011 at 04:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 298
What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?
Current
The glorious and magnificent LG Nexus 5 - Android L Developer Preview

Legacy:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro Takju, sold) - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with minooch + Franco's MiNCO v7
Motorola Xoom WiFi (MZ604) - Jelly Bean 4.2.1 with dreamcwli's My Android Alpha
HTC T-Mobile G2 (retired) - Gingerbread 2.3.4 with s14mc's G2 Slim v1.6
HTC T-Mobile myTouch 3G (32B, sold)

RandumAccess
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcsc View Post
What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?
Well if someone would like to help improve this app im all for it, but I did this much in app inventor online and do not know much about programming in eclipse lol
I would like to see this app improved though, maybe ill start reading about android programming when school is finished next week