Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

[APP] Devine "We Fail" Promo

OP RandumAccess

15th February 2011, 04:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

401 posts
More
This is a promo app that plays Devine's 1st single, "We Fail" , off their first album titled "14 Steps to Stone"

: : : DEVINE : : :

Devine is an American heavy metal / Hard Rock Band blending elements of Rock, Hard Core, Metal, and Hip-Hop. However, this band is unique for more than just their sound but also in their peculiar arrangement. The band not only remains spread out over the United States but for nearly a year, and after a completed recording no one in the band had ever been in the same room!

for more to the story go to www.devineband.com

watch the music video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ai33ZbWRIs

This is an awesome band I have been doing a lot of work with

This app was created in App Inventor because I have no idea what im doing but it does the job of letting people hear them and getting the word out lol

If anyone has a marketplace account and is willing to post this on the market for free then let me know! :)
Attached Files
File Type: apk WeFailPromo.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.46 MB, 318 views)
Last edited by RandumAccess; 17th February 2011 at 09:00 PM.
16th February 2011, 05:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 23

262 posts
More
Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.
Last edited by NYGraFFit1; 16th February 2011 at 06:07 PM.
16th February 2011, 05:48 PM   |  #3  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 96

2,930 posts
Donate to Me
More
Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....
16th February 2011, 06:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 4

60 posts
More
oh god i'm embarrassed to have ever heard this
17th February 2011, 12:23 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGraFFit1

Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirphunkee

Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....

Thanks, all people have to do is not post if they dont like it lol
and thanks for looking
17th February 2011, 09:18 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 27

127 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?
Last edited by brk3; 17th February 2011 at 09:28 AM.
17th February 2011, 11:51 AM   |  #7  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,003

1,909 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk3

Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?

Because this is for people to offer constructive criticisms about the app, not needlessly hateful comments. Saying "this app sucks because i don't like the music" is not helpful in the slightest. We are supposed to be rating the app, not necessarily the music.

By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best
Last edited by Meltus; 17th February 2011 at 11:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meltus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2011, 08:54 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltus

By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best

Thanks man, means a lot from you... I wish I knew more about programming though so I could get away from app inventor lol
18th February 2011, 04:01 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 298

994 posts
More
What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?
Last edited by rmcsc; 18th February 2011 at 04:06 AM.
18th February 2011, 03:45 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

401 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcsc

What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?

Well if someone would like to help improve this app im all for it, but I did this much in app inventor online and do not know much about programming in eclipse lol
I would like to see this app improved though, maybe ill start reading about android programming when school is finished next week

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread