1. Download the 2 files.
2. Install Clicker.apk using your File Manager
3. Install HTC_IME.apk
4. Go to "Settings" - "Language and Keyboard" - Activate "Touch Input" - Click "Touch Input" bellow to set your settings
5. Open Message Application.
6. Longpress in the input. and select "Touch Input" instead of Android Keyboard
7. Accept the notice!
Tutorial: How to set your language
Supported Languages: English, Greek, ... (Please check and confirm if your language is working and reply to add it in this list)
1. Go To "Settings" - "Language and Keyboard"
2. Click "Select Language" and choose your language from the list
3. Go to your SMS Application and click to write.
4. If you cannot see a language selection in the keyboard just rotate the phone.
5. In the QWERTY Keyboard select your language
6. Your can now write in your language using the T9 Keyboard aswell.
7. Post here confirming that it's working for your language.
It’s absolutely no secret that many of us like to crack-flash our ROM … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?