I am trying to get as much feedback as I can to fix any raised issues before I can confidently call it a full release (I don't think it is quite mature/polished enough yet). I have been working pretty solidly on it for the past few weeks (50-70 hours a week) as I go back to uni soon. I need to get it as polished as I can before uni starts sapping my time.
Any input is welcome. Have fun!
Search "Volcanic Ascent Beta" on the market (I can't post links just yet).
* ADDED TILT CONTROLS!
* Highest milestone (like an achievement) is now displayed in the score screen.
* Added another visual representation of shield (bar up top).
* Further improved the help/about menu
* Slowed down climbing and ghost mode, and darkened background to reduce eye strain.
* Altered graphics slightly (new black hole sprite).
* Tweaked difficulty.