The Rom Bible

Search This thread

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler

knutfreddy

Jul 15, 2010
Hadn't this thread existed I would never have found out about Smoki. Perfect for finding good ROMs and mods.

capychimp

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
At home
if you don't have time to update this list, why not just be honest and say it, instead of all those i am gonna do it messages we see?

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
if you don't have time to update this list, why not just be honest and say it, instead of all those i am gonna do it messages we see?

Wow, I do something nice for a forum that I didnt have to do it for and just because Real Life has been crazy for me lately I get yelled at when I dont update it. If you want to see the main reason I have been busy how about you check my sig and click on the link to what the cause is, that is the terminal illness my 1 year old son has. So truly my son and my family is more important then updating a list of Roms for you or anybody else. I do this out of the kindness of my heart. So if you dont like it I can just close this thread then.

Sorry for everybody else who understands life comes first before a website. But I was able to update the list today. so it should be up to date now.

hedcayce

Aug 22, 2009
Wow, I do something nice for a forum that I didnt have to do it for and just because Real Life has been crazy for me lately I get yelled at when I dont update it. If you want to see the main reason I have been busy how about you check my sig and click on the link to what the cause is, that is the terminal illness my 1 year old son has. So truly my son and my family is more important then updating a list of Roms for you or anybody else. I do this out of the kindness of my heart. So if you dont like it I can just close this thread then.

Sorry for everybody else who understands life comes first before a website. But I was able to update the list today. so it should be up to date now.

Damn bro, sorry to hear about your son. Hope everything goes well for you.

capychimp

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2009
At home
not yelling at you, just said you could have made it more clear and yes personal life comes first. don't get me wrong

mistere372002

May 2, 2010
Tucson
www.ejuicesolutions.com
New Rom My Touch 3g 1.2

Sorry to hear about your son.

Guys, I loaded Chromatic 4 test 16 and it ran fine on my MT3g 1.2. Here are my specifics...

32A PVT
SPL Hboot - 1.33.0013
Radio 2.22.23.02
CLPD-13
Kernel -2.6.33.4 cyanogenmod

I loved it! wanted to try the CM6 RC1 but it would boot loop on me, so I went back.

dmandn

May 14, 2010
Perth
Is it possible to have roms listed under "32A" and "32B" under these "android 1.6", "2.1", etc?

[EDIT] Disregard, I need to learn to read first.

Zirowe

Jun 17, 2009
Budapest
Hi, I've got a bricked german vodafone branded htc magic 32b with no sim lock.
I've found a guy who will do for me the jtag operation, but he said to me, that I have to bring the rom.

Can you link me a stock 1.6 rom, that will be good for my magic?

It has been bricked during the rooting operation, so it's not rooted.

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP updated some roms updated as well as sparks 32a rom

also guys would you like to see a 32b part added to this bible? sinse there are a number of 32b roms around the mytouch area

forget update...........!!!!
    go for your son my dear....... !! your are 100% righ life is more important .... Hope your son will get well soon insha ALLAh dont worry