I take no resposibility if your phone explodes or sth
Kyrillos' rom Features (See: Changelog & Screenshots)
- Based on latest samsung firmware XXJPU
- PreRooted with Busybox 1.20.2 installed.
- Intergrated Custom Kernel [G3MOD v2.4.1]
- - Support for ntfs, jfs, hfs+, rfs, ext2, ext3, ext4 filesystems [Default filesystems: System ext4, Data ext4, Cache ext2]
- - Hybrid Data2SD
- - Multiboot with any froyo/gingerbread rom without data loss!
- - Voodoo Sound Driver v10 [Improves the music quality in headphones]
- - Init.d Script support [Preinstalled with the rom: Zipalign, ext4 mount tweaks]
- - Intergrated CWM Recovery [Ported by Mumbozver, Modded by dharam]
- - CPU Governors: Lagfree, Conservative, Ondemand, Userspace, Powesave, Performance.
- - Overclock/Undervolt support up to 1200MHz! [Use Setcpu to configure]
- - 1% Battery Mod
- Odexed & Zipaligned
- Jit enabled
- CMbins v0.3.1 [Thanks to Hillbeast]
- Full APN file for instant internet / MMS access
- Adfree! [No more ads :P]
- Good battery life!
- Full Arabic/Hebrew support!!! [Thanks to madmack & brightidea]
- Ultra fast GPS lock!! [Locks within a minute]
- Tweaked Build.prop
- - 3G Turbocharger [Thanks to zeppelinrox]
- - Disabled adb nofity
- - Battery tweaks!
- - Performance tweaks!
- Modded System Apps:
- - Hacked Camera with Power-Button Mapping, Low % Shooting & Geotagging toggle option!
- - Hacked Phone App / No more ascending/increasing ringtone!
- - Hacked Messaging App with 160 characters support for greek language (capital letters only), Sent Time displayed instead of Received Time, Possible to add to the message 1000 contacts instead of 10 contacts & No more AutoConverting messages to MMS!
- - Removed SMS/MMS log from call log! [Thanks to juffo]
- Extended Power menu with Reboot, Download & Recovery options!
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Look & Feel [SEE SCREENSHOTS!]
- - High Quality Gingerbread Experience // Modified by me
- - AOSP Gingerbread themed nearly all system apps!
- - All System app launcher icons changed to stock Gingerbread 2.3.7
- 3 Keyboards
- - Samsung's stock 2.2 Keyboard
- - Swype Keyboard v3.25 with 11 Languages [Dutch,German,Russian,EnglishUK,EnglishUS,Hungarian ,Spanish,Italian,French,PortugueseBR,PortuguesePT]
- - Android 2.3 Keyboard with all languages and many dictionaries!
- 9 Lockscreens to choose from (+Music Controls):
- - 4Tab Lockscreen
- - Samsung Galaxy SII Lockscreen
- - MIUI Lockscreen
- - Star Wars Lockcreen
- - AOSP Android 2.3 Lockscreen
- - Epic Lockscreen [Honeycomb themed! Must try!]
- - Puzzle Lockscreen
- - Samsung's Lockscreen [Modded, more clean]
- - Rotary Lockscreen
- Music Controls Info:
- ~ SGSII, Epic, Puzzle and Glass controls work ONLY with the stock TouchWiz music player
- ~ Miui, 4-Tab, AOSP, Rotary and Star Wars controls work with pretty much every music player EXCEPT the stock TouchWiz music player
- ~ Cool Feature! - Double tapping the lock on the Miui lockscreen will bring up the music controls
- Original Samsung Galaxy Nexus Ringtones & Notification sounds
- Custom BootAnimation!
- Unnecessary Apps Removed [Samsung Bloatware]
- Replaced some system apps with better ones!
- - Tape-a-talk voice recorder [High quality record at cd quality instead of samsung's crap recorder]
- - QuickPic instead of Gallery3D [Big battery drain in gallery3d!]
- - Added AppWidgetPicker, so the widgets are better categorized [Thanks to boombuler]
- - Added Terminal Emulator
- No kies support!
- Latest fonts by google!
- Updated all Google Apps [Market, Gmail, Talk]
- And many more... [look in Changelog in second post]
How to Install my Rom (updated: for v9.7)
Fully detailed HOW TO install guide with many tips & tricks here [Thanks to Nanos7]
- You must know how to use odin! [If you dont know, dont worry, its easy]
- Optional, root your phone make a full backup of your data/apps with Titanium Backup.
- Download Kyrillos rom v9.7, and the latest update (currently: v9.7.2). Extract v9.7, and copy the update to your sdcard.
- Enter download mode (Vol down + Home + Power or from the power menu).
- Open Odin, click reset files, select ops, tick one package and select the "Flash_this_as_one-package.tar" file. [/B]
- Click Start. After 2 minutes the phone will reboot in recovery. Go to "install update from sdcard", "install zip" and select the update that you copied before. After this WIPE DATA! (The wipe process may take a minute+, dont worry. The boot process may be long too, but dont worry its normal!!)
- Optional, Enable Hybrid Data2sd [More space for apps!]
- Make a backup of your sdcard, enter CWM recovery and go to Miscellaneous => Partition SD Card. Choose the sizes you want (Recommended:512-1Gb ext, and 0mb swap]. After the partition completes, wipe data and reboot. You can now copy back all your sdcard files which you did a backup.
- Then copy the contents of the sdcard folder in your sdcard and reboot. No wipe data required, the first reboot may take time.
- Install titanium and go to titanium backup's preferences, and select Restore Backups to => Internal Storage. Then do your restore...
Problems after flashing my rom? Before post your question check the Q&A Thread first!!!
Note: You can now install updates. If any available, download it, put it in your sdcard, reboot into recovery and press install update.zip, choose update.zip, install it and reboot!
If you like this ROM, it would be nice to donate something to keep this project alive.
I spent months on this project to make it easy for everyone to use.
Copyright 2012© All Rights Reserved, Kyrillos13