[CM7 Theme] Rover's Mix V.1.9 + Rover Wallpaper + Lockscreen & Animations [08 May 11]
Cyanogenmod and their work is always appreciated. The new addition to their superior work is Theme Engine.
Early in my desire forum I have made the Rover's Mix theme for Gingerbread Desire and other similar phones like desire. But with CM7 there came the theme engine. So I started to work on it and learn the Theme Engine.
So here's my Theme designed for T-Mobile Theme Engine, with Theme Chooser compatibility. The whole work on theme is from scratch to what u see now. I don't ask for donations etc. But I do need your feedback to make it better from what is it right now. Feedbacks and appreciations are the fuel for a developer to strive for more, so be generous while downloading this theme by giving your comments, suggestions and feedback.
What we have here:
Rover's Mix (Green)
Lock Screen & Transition Animations:
Rover Lock Screen + Custom Animations on various system activities
Wallpaper Selection Utility
Rover Mix (Original)
Rover Lock Screen with Custom Animation Transition
1. Download and install ZipThemer from the market. Its free. If you have it installed already, check to be sure you have version 1.5 or later.
2. Download this theme file to your device and leave it unpacked in Zip format. This is not a MetaMorph file and it is not a flashable update. You may put the zip anywhere you wish on your sdcard, but I suggest a subdirectory like /sdcard/ZipThemer so you won't see this zip in the list of flashables from recovery.
3. Open ZipThemer and press the "+Theme" button to load the theme file. A file browser opens, use it to select the MyTheme.zip file.
4. If you are also installing another theme, click "+Theme" again and select its zip file. In the ZipThemer theme list, long-press on MyTheme and select "Move Down". You want the MyTheme.zip to be lower in the list compared to the status bar theme in order to ensure that its icons take precedence over any others.
4. Click the "Build It!" button to begin the process of creating a flashable update zip file. Answer "Yes" to creating an undo file if you want an easy way to revert these changes later. It takes about a minute to create the flashable update and undo files.
5. Exit ZipThemer
6. Boot into recovery and flash Theme-update.zip.
7. Reboot. Enjoy your new theme. If you're not enjoying them, go back into recovery and flash Theme-undo.zip.
Based on CMWallpapers source, all credit goes to the CM Team. This apk is usable for both HDPI and MDPI devices as well.
This utility is simple to use, just install it and go to wallpaper option menu, then go to Rover Wallpapers and choose the one u like.
1. Notification Icons
2. Battery Percentage
3. Colored Icons in Settings
4. Recolored Glow for Overflow
5. Download Progression Bar
6. Phone Call Environment
7. Notification Bar Power Widget Icons and Background
8. Notification Bar Background
9. Notification Bar Footer
10. Restyled Phone Call
11. Colored Icons for Market Menu, stars and market notifications.
12. Colored Calendar
13. Colored Gallery
14. Colored Contacts
15. Colored Gmail
16. Colored XDA App
17. Colored Quick Search
18. Colored Browser
19. Colored Gingerbread Keyboard
20. Launcher Pro
21. Launcher Ex
22. Go Launcher
23. Whatapp (Thanks Waterpolo)
26. FM Radio
27. MMS/SMS (Thanks Waterpolo)
28. ADW Launcher
29. Dolphin Broweser
30. ES File manager
32. Notification Overlay
33. Toast Glow
35. File Manager
36. Google Maps
42. Spare parts
43. Dev. Tools
44. Super User
45. XDA Premium
46. ES explore cupcake (Thanks Waterpolo)
47. GB Keyboard free (Thanks Waterpolo)
48. Skype (Icons Environment)
49. Pattern Lock
Thanks Goes To:
1. S.Hoolm for Circle Icons
2. T-Mobile For Making this useful Engine
3. Thanks to CM Team for bringing it to us
4. Cyanbread and Andoidian Themes which guided me to make this Theme.
5. All fellows who guided and provided feedback for improvement.
People I need your feedback and Assistance
on this work ok.
Smiling throughout the day.... Keeps all the worries away.