Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 51,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Play On APK

Tip us?

slatonyam
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Play On APK

Here is the Play On app. I have not yet tested it on my NC because it is dead and I am at work. It does work on my Droid however.
Attached Files
File Type: rar com.playon.playonapp.rar - [Click for QR Code] (56.1 KB, 1422 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to slatonyam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Link3737
Old
(Last edited by Link3737; 18th February 2011 at 03:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
I read that this requires a $14.99 subscription.

Is there a free trial or something like that? Flash video playback hasn't been top notch for me so far, and I don't want to pay $15 for something I won't be able to use.

Thanks for the upload

Edit: Went to playon.tv and downloaded the free 14-day trial they had there.

epakrat75
Old
(Last edited by epakrat75; 18th February 2011 at 12:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 107
For those still unaware, the trial is here: http://www.playon.tv/download

Go here for the official purchase details: http://www.playon.tv/purchase/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link3737 View Post
I read that this requires a $14.99 subscription.
You must have meant $39.99 (1st year / $19.99 per year thereafter) or $79.99 for the life of the product.
Don't forget to click the "Thanks" button if I've helped!

tunwear
Old
Thanks Meter 4
"PlayOn is a software program that runs on your Windows PC, giving you access to a wide range of Internet content on your TV -- Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, Amazon VOD, and many others"

If you're wating Netflix, do you also need a netflix account, or is it included in playon?

therealguppy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by epakrat75 View Post
For those still unaware, the trial is here: http://www.playon.tv/download

Go here for the official purchase details: http://www.playon.tv/purchase/

You must have meant $39.99 (1st year / $19.99 per year thereafter) or $79.99 for the life of the product.
I can get a Lifetime for 56$ due to being a legacy Customer, that had bought the original version. I'm kinda Mad at my self when the new pay format came out they offered me Lifetime for 39$ and I passed it up. O well time to pay the piper.

therealguppy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunwear View Post
"PlayOn is a software program that runs on your Windows PC, giving you access to a wide range of Internet content on your TV -- Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, Amazon VOD, and many others"

If you're wating Netflix, do you also need a netflix account, or is it included in playon?
You will need a Netflix Account.

matrix2004
Old
Thanks Meter 6
This is why i want Flash but not using a SD card version of Froyo.

Ready2Mosh
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealguppy View Post
I can get a Lifetime for 56$ due to being a legacy Customer, that had bought the original version. I'm kinda Mad at my self when the new pay format came out they offered me Lifetime for 39$ and I passed it up. O well time to pay the piper.
Yeah, but they offered lifetime before this version of playon and then made them pay for this version, so lifetime isn't really lifetime with PlayOn.

kuyote
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealguppy View Post
I bought the previous lifetime version thinking I wouldn't have to pay again... They are are only a lifetime license for the major version you purchase, any major release in the future and you will have to upgrade again.

bigted41
Old
Thanks Meter 3
sounds like lifetime is a rip then.... so that $79.99 must be only for the version they have right now. new version, new price.

it's kinda lame to put "lifetime price" on a product like this if all they have to do is release a "3.0" version that might not have many upgrades past a visual face lift.

no thank you on this one, neat concept, poor execution.