Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,397 Members 45,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY] EXT4 Compatible Bootable Clockwork SD Card 0.1 (+ tasty treats)

Tip us?

12paq
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1022 View Post
Please insert instruction in post 1.............."everyone is NOT familiar" with the steps
Boo hisss, party pooper.
Then please moderate non development chatter. Thanks.

dalingrin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraltus View Post
Straight from the CM wiki. Downloaded the 2011-01-20 Gapps for CM7. Tried different ext4 CWR images (1GB, 2GB, 4GB) and nothing.

EDIT: I just pushed them via adb and they don't show up either. WTF?
Verify that market is not installed. The CM7 gapps are modular so on initial install the only thing that you will have is market.

Mikey
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,027

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12paq View Post
Boo hisss, party pooper.
Then please moderate non development chatter. Thanks.
LALALALALA

Was just a joke..yikes you are guys are brutal in here lol
Code:

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus               Tablet: Google Nexus 7
ROM: PURITY JDQ39                         ROM: PURITY JDQ39
Kernel: AK Kernel Diamond ed.             Kernel: M-Kernel
Baseband: I925OUGLH1                      Bootloader: v4.18
Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0                   Recovery: TWRP v2.4.3.0

siraltus
Old
(Last edited by siraltus; 18th February 2011 at 10:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalingrin View Post
Verify that market is not installed. The CM7 gapps are modular so on initial install the only thing that you will have is market.
Oh, didn't know that. In Nookie Froyo all of the Gapps would show up after I flashed the ZIP.

Market was there on first boot, and I got the "Market App Installer" asking which Gapps it should download. I select them all, and then I just got 10 or so "Item could not be found." prompts in a row (I had my WiFi already set up and connected and added and synced my Gmail account before that).

Looks like Market can't find the Gapps? I tried searching for them and installed GMail and Youtube, but Maps and Facebook don't show up in the Market. I even wiped, reflashed CM7 and changed the fingerprint to the verizon 2.2.1 one before I let the Market App Installer run and same thing - can't find half the apps, and Facebook and Maps are also missing when you do a manual market search.

I even pushed all the Gapps manually via adb and rebooted and they're still not there. WTF?

I am sadface

jkurl
Old
Thanks Meter 107
I think I am gonna sell my galaxy tab and just keep having fun w/ my NC. Can't wait to load this when I get home. I can't put my nook down and I won't even look at my other tab now. Has anyone confirmed if the 8gb CWM file is working?

Can't wait to test this. Thanks for adding all mirrors. It was way slow even at 3am this morning when I was downloading CM7.
Current Devices
1. HTC One X
2. Cheap AT&T Go Phone in case I screw up my HOX

Amin Sabet
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkurl View Post
Has anyone confirmed if the 8gb CWM file is working?
Yes, worked for me. Loving CM7 on my NC. Btw, someone said Flash wasn't working. I got it straight from Market, and working fine.

LeathaLurker
Old
(Last edited by LeathaLurker; 18th February 2011 at 10:50 PM.) Reason: had another question and didnt wanna double
Thanks Meter 2
Question about the dsp for video, what exactly is it thats keeping it from processing, is it nonfunctioning at all? I am just asking this because I remember with rowboat there were a few hiccups though I havent delved into the kernel or much at all on my NC beyond just some basic youtube user data logs...if there is an IRC where this could be better explained to me I might throw my hat in the ring and see if I cant come up with a hackedup fix.

Also was this doable from the sourced TI? Because I stopped following the development and was kinda focused on some opensourced linux porting on top of the ios...lame I know but I had for some reason come under the impression that the LOD had made this dead in the water.

RileyGrant
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Maybe I'm just blind, but could someone link me to the uninstallclockwork zip needed in order to get back to stock?

eyecrispy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyGrant View Post
Maybe I'm just blind, but could someone link me to the uninstallclockwork zip needed in order to get back to stock?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=922870
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyGrant View Post
I believe you have to flash your SD card with the other image used for Froyo, and then use the ununstallclockwork.zip with that. But I'm not 100% sure. Thought I read it somewhere in the thread.