5,593,876 Members 46,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unlock codes (cellunlock.net seems best bet)

Tip us?

zen kun
Old
Thanks Meter 312

DONATE TO ME
for the people who unlock anyone from mexico?working wifi?
and finally what code you use??
there is atrix for 39 us (half if you use the cupon)
but there is a 15 us for all motorola devices (half if you use the cupon) anyone try the 15 us one? will be nice having more cheaper thanks a lot
Check Out this apps
Car Dashdroid, A car dashboard rate if you like
SMS enhancer, check out the XDA thread

fix google security flag with my app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...creenprotector

Nexus 4
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Pro
HTC Evo 3D
Motorola Atrix 4g
NeXuS OnE (Retired)
My First Android:Nexus One: 05/06/2010

Putter
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I have an old T-Mobile sim that is no longer active. It's the only non AT&T sim that I have access to. I was wondering if that sim would work when I enter an unlock code, or do I need to use a sim that is currently active? TIA!

danilo2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonto View Post
I also live in Argentina and I'm getting the phone next week. Is your GSM chip old? Do you hava wifi working as other members don't. I have the IMEI fromm the box bit not from the cell, it should be the same right?

Thanks!
Sorry Gonto, don't know what you mean by "Old sim card". I guess it is, as it's 2+ years old. Wifi was working and is still working after unlocking. (still not rooted, just in case)
IMEI in the box is the same as the one inside the phone ( in fact, i used the one in the box for ordering)
Abrazo

*Another Name*
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down No Luck with Atrix Unlock Code

I have just purchased from Ebay an AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G, the seller said it comes unlocked. It does not. I have tried MobileUnlockStore.com and they have refunded my money, I have also tried cellunlocker.net and they have refunded my money. The comment from both unlockers have said it will need to go back to manufacturer. I am in Australia, Motorola are in USA and I purchased from Ebay. If anyone knows of positive experience, not just rumours please advise. Someone who has actually unlocked the phone, how and where did you do it? Thanks Another Username!

Ronaldo_9
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Just to let you all know i got my atrix unlocked using http://www.UnlockUSA.com/ it cost around 18USD . I'm using UK vodafone simcard

regards
HTC Desire-->Galaxy S i9000---> Moto Atrix--->Galaxy S2-->iPhone 4--->iPhone 4s--->Galaxy Nexus--->Nexus 4--->iPhone 5-->HTC One-->Nexus 5

Mr.Demous
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Order my unlock code from cellunlock.net and got 2 unlock codes after 3 days and the first one worked like a charm

DarkRyoushii
Old
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Another Name* View Post
I have just purchased from Ebay an AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G, the seller said it comes unlocked. It does not. I have tried MobileUnlockStore.com and they have refunded my money, I have also tried cellunlocker.net and they have refunded my money. The comment from both unlockers have said it will need to go back to manufacturer. I am in Australia, Motorola are in USA and I purchased from Ebay. If anyone knows of positive experience, not just rumours please advise. Someone who has actually unlocked the phone, how and where did you do it? Thanks Another Username!
I'd be curious to see if you have some sort of rare developers device or something if it doesnt wanna unlock.. might wanna ask Da_G to make sure you don't resell / send away something that could potentially be useful to everyone
Google Nexus 5 16GB | Google Nexus 7 16GB
Google Nexus 4 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB [Sold] | Google Nexus 7 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy S II 16GB [Sold]

If you don't have a Dropbox, take this 2.5GB of cloud storage - completely free!
Got a dropbox? How about join the dollar shave club delivered straight to your door each month for $1!

Thanks to all who've already used my referrals! Really appreciate it!

Daelus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Got mine for Bell Atrix from www mobileincanada com (can't post urls to new to the forums.) for CDN$20

jange
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Two phones unlocked with cellunlock.net in Sweden. Works like a charm!

cyroreal
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Same here, up and going with my new Atrix unlocked on www.CellUnlock.net!

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App