5,593,401 Members 36,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The "Say Hi" Thread.

Tip us?

nchopp
Old
Thanks Meter 10
New member here. HTC Evo 4G, Nook Color, and Palm Pre in the household. I've been active on various forums for a long time now, but I'm a new poster here. Once I get my 8 posts in I've got a tutorial on encoding video for Nook Color\Evo\most Android devices I'm going to put up, but I can't post links yet.

bigsupersquid
Old
Thanks Meter 153

DONATE TO ME
Yeah,in all honesty I usually don't post in 'hello' threads much unless to welcome newbies. But here, I can't feedback on dev threads or post my own without raising my post count.
I'm surprised my first 'thanx' post went through, actually, right after I signed up.
And, yes, I've read the 'why' of not posting certain places w/o 10 post count, and I'm not arguing, just posting.

jonno2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsupersquid View Post
Yeah,in all honesty I usually don't post in 'hello' threads much unless to welcome newbies. But here, I can't feedback on dev threads or post my own without raising my post count.
That's just it... I've been lurking on various topics for a few months and when I finally have something to contribute I can't. C'est la vie. In the mean time I can continue to read and learn.

swoop534
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey Fellas,

also new here but reading the forums since a few weeks now.
With my decision to root and flash my DHD it was about time to register.

This is really a cool place to be.

cya around
Boris

krishnandu.sarkar
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Hi, I'm Krishnandu Sarkar from Kolkata. I'm not an Android owner till now, but planning to buy LG Optimus One or ZTE Blade next month. Slightly inclined towards Optimus One as it's easily available comparing to ZTE Blade which I need to import from UK and then Unlock it.

I came to know about this forum from Techenclave

htrx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, my friends call me Richard, but you may call me Tom. Stuff, words, etc.

PS: I'm raising my post count, as the dev forums here require 10+ posts.

TBONEraca
Old
Thanks Meter 1
so i must to say hi here XD

Nordeste
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well, thank God I found it. I was looking for the where-do-I-introduce-myself place. Finally.

New forum member, from the north of Spain (where we don't like bullfighting and we get a weather more similar to the english one than to the sunny south), owning an HTC Desire on TSense 8.4 from Neophyte, 875esp kernel, and willing to learn as much as possible from this great community. Eager to give a hand whenever I'm able to, needless to say.

Hi to everyone, thanks a lot for the chance of joining this community.

SenfMeister
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi..
x10 mini pro user, and love this forum..
though I hate that I have to post 10 posts before i can post some usefull

Shinydude100
Old
Thanks Meter 458

DONATE TO ME
Default hmm >=)

I'm not quite leaving the forums, but I'm a rebel, and I refuse to comply with the Hi purpose of this thread, I much rather say 'Goodbye' you strangers.. o.O

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing