Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[FEB.20.11][DFT] HSPL4 - hTC HD2 LEO [DOWNLOAD]

OP TheATHEiST

23rd February 2011, 06:43 PM   |  #1  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 914
 
4,171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Since this wasn't posted yet for some reason, thought I would post details and download link



OSPL - Original SPL (Official)
HSPL - Hard SPL HSPL - Hard SPL


*Includes (包括)2.08 OSPL, 2.08 HSPL, 3.03 OSPL, 3.03 HSPL. * Includes (including) 2.08 OSPL, 2.08 HSPL, 3.03 OSPL, 3.03 HSPL.
You can install any of this.(你可以選擇任何版本) You can install any of this. (You can choose any version)


*To install any SPL there must be any SPL version from this list on your device: * To install any SPL there must be any SPL version from this list on your device: (When you want to brush the SPL SPL you must have the following version on your machine)
SPL 1.42.0000 SPL 1.42.0000
SPL 1.62.0000 SPL 1.62.0000
SPL 1.66.0000 SPL 1.66.0000
SPL 2.07.0000 SPL 2.07.0000
SPL 2.08.0000 SPL 2.08.0000
SPL 2.10.0000 SPL 2.10.0000
SPL 3.03.0000 SPL 3.03.0000
Otherwise the installation will fail! Otherwise the installation will fail!
(Otherwise you can not flash the wrong message will appear)

3.03 HSPL supports LEO1024. 3.03 HSPL supports LEO1024.
(3.30HSPL支持LEO1024和LEO512) (3.30HSPL support LEO1024 and LEO512)


This HSPL released for WM65 users, to provide better compatible with ROMs based on Official 3.XX ROM. This HSPL released for WM65 users, to provide better compatible with ROMs based on Official 3.XX ROM.
(這個HSPL發佈是用於WM65的使用者,它能支持所有官方的3.03的ROM) (This release is for WM65 HSPL the user, it can support all the official 3.03 ROM)

Android / WP7 / MAGLDR don't support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03. Android / WP7 / MAGLDR don't support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03.
You need HSPL2.08 to run Android / WP7 / MAGLDR. You need HSPL2.08 to run Android / WP7 / MAGLDR.
(Android/WP7/MAGLDR不支持HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03. (Android/WP7/MAGLDR does not support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03.
你必須要有HSPL2.08來跑Android/WP7/MAGLDR.) You must have HSPL2.08 to run Android/WP7/MAGLDR.)



20.02.2011. 20.02.2011.
-DFT team -DFT team


Download Here
Last edited by TheATHEiST; 23rd February 2011 at 07:00 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2011, 08:00 PM   |  #2  
orangekid's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,197
 
10,377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
apparently it was posted here 3 days ago.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=4
23rd February 2011, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 914
 
4,171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Yeah seems so, Had no idea. The older topic was edited but not bumped I think.
23rd February 2011, 11:37 PM   |  #4  
samsamuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,049
 
9,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid

apparently it was posted here 3 days ago.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=4

it was posted the day before that i think, but way at the end of teh thread, the 1st page was updated 4 days ago.
24th February 2011, 03:18 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
NEED Help PHONE STUCK ON BOOT SCREEN
I installed hspl 4 for my hd2 with 3.03 spl
and then i tried installed magldr 1.13 but now i found out that hspl 4 isnt compatible with magldr

how do i reset my phone? I've tried to hard reset it and its still stuck on the boot screen
need help!!
24th February 2011, 04:16 AM   |  #6  
samsamuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,049
 
9,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
bootloader - usb - run hspl4 - choose 2.08.hspl
24th February 2011, 12:04 PM   |  #7  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 914
 
4,171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jing92

I installed hspl 4 for my hd2 with 3.03 spl
and then i tried installed magldr 1.13 but now i found out that hspl 4 isnt compatible with magldr

how do i reset my phone? I've tried to hard reset it and its still stuck on the boot screen
need help!!



Another person who doesnt read anything before flashing something...

Quote:

Android / WP7 / MAGLDR don't support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03. Android / WP7 / MAGLDR don't support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03.
You need HSPL2.08 to run Android / WP7 / MAGLDR. You need HSPL2.08 to run Android / WP7 / MAGLDR.
(Android/WP7/MAGLDR不支持HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03. (Android/WP7/MAGLDR does not support HSPL3.03/OSPL3.03.
你必須要有HSPL2.08來跑Android/WP7/MAGLDR.) You must have HSPL2.08 to run Android/WP7/MAGLDR.)

3rd March 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #8  
Member
Flag Sarasota
Thanks Meter: 8
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Hi I'm very new to this I was reading the thread and I just want to make sure I have a good idea of what I'm doing before I try to hspl my tmobile hd2 the device is asking me to update the software and in bootloader its saying update rom error with a spl of 3.03.0000 I was thinking if I hspl4 the device will this action update my rom or would I be able to reflash stock rom to the device and then flash a custom rom to the device another ? For the great minds at xda is there a build for a gingerbread rom that has the htc sense functional ??? Thank u in advance
3rd March 2011, 08:32 PM   |  #9  
T-Macgnolia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shannon, Ms.
Thanks Meter: 1,897
 
3,708 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadariahenley

Hi I'm very new to this I was reading the thread and I just want to make sure I have a good idea of what I'm doing before I try to hspl my tmobile hd2 the device is asking me to update the software and in bootloader its saying update rom error with a spl of 3.03.0000 I was thinking if I hspl4 the device will this action update my rom or would I be able to reflash stock rom to the device and then flash a custom rom to the device another ? For the great minds at xda is there a build for a gingerbread rom that has the htc sense functional ??? Thank u in advance

If you install 3.03 HSPL it will only change you SPL to HSPL it will not update your ROM. Right now HSPL 4 is only good for flashing custom ROMs. If you want to flash MAGLD to your HD2 so you can install a NAND Andriod ROM or Windows Phone 7 then you need to cboose 2.08 HSPL as MAGLD does not support any higher HSPL version yet. All of this is mentioned above and in the post by member Cottula on HSPL 4.
4th March 2011, 02:03 AM   |  #10  
Member
Flag Sarasota
Thanks Meter: 8
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Sorry at this point I can not use the phone if I replace my spl with a hspl and choose 2.08 then flash a custom rom to my device can I use it again or is there more that I'm missing I'm so sorry to bother you but I let my brother do all this and now he is stuck just like me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes