[ROM] SuperAosp from Super@tmel & tolemaC

Search This thread

superatmel

Aug 4, 2009
Barcelona
Special thanks to the creator of the item inexus from which inspired me to give a graphic touch to the rom.

This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.

Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff for the contributions received.

Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot.

I strongly recommend formatting SDCARD total with three partitions, SDCARD 7.4 GB / EXT3 512MB / LinuxSwap 64MB, you can do from the recovery, but remember to keep you before your pictures and music. This is because directories are created in the sdcard called Android which are recorded in the data I have found to negatively affect the rom. PROVEN!,
This is only necessary in case you want to have Apps2sd or Linux Swap, if not going to do any of those things is not necessary to format the Sdcard with three partitions.

WARNING!

Only if you come from different roms (Donut, Eclair, Froyo) is necessary to WIPE, when coding in Gingerbread from this rom will not need to wipe again to install later roms.

This rom installs itself alone, that is completely reconfigures.
Before installing the rom Wipe recommend because it has many changes. When installed and out of recovery by restarting leave untouched while the LED flashes. At this point I recommend you salteis the account settings to skip giving google and once in the launcher and set podreis rom to your liking. This is because otherwise the phone will Autoconnect the market and begin to automatically download all the applications you had installed and it saturates the terminal because it does hit, besides putting the background image that you had prior to the rom and then you ask me that as it is possible that if I install the rom to wipe the bottom appears to me that I had before. In this way you will do a clean install. Then you enter the market and instalais a free application to refresh anyone that you have installed in the terminal.

Very attentive to you to do restorations of any kind against the rom or program that you can have problems. (I mean backups, including their own SupSetup least in the section on applications), special attention to restore configuration data of any kind. Under the best not to doubt.

SupSetup new V16 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom

The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.
It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section.
After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

Apps2sd
Apps2sd is to pass the phone applications both current and future to the ext3 partition, it is imperative not to activate any way to move application to the sd or change from internal to external location application. Simply activate it from the SupSetup without touching any configuration in the Spare Parts or applications from the rom settings.

Apps2sd not activate without at least once you have restarted

General
- Rom in "LITE"
- New graphical look different from SuperGinger's
- All you had the SuperGinger but since source of non-Cyano Google

Added
- Wake & Unlock
- Always visible Bluetooth Settings (tolemaC)
- Hide clock
- Percentage of battery
- It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
- Etc ...

A rom much lighter than any other that you were able to prove, you could say that is the Nexus CSDI One (this rom Magic gave a lot to talk), completely stable and trouble-free calls or anything known, at least tests we are doing we have not yet found any fault.

Applications
- You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup
- Google Apps
- Flash Player 10.1

Download:

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-2.8.4.zip

Changelog:

SuperAosp 2.8.4
- unwonked End calls wonk
- Kernel with HAVS
- incognito mode in browser
- User agent in browser
- Fix wifi suspend
- more stable more battery life
- Very fast
- Recomended Adw Launcher EX in mode new vertical for drawer

SuperAosp 2.6
- New intent for fix black calls & sound
- Add ADWLauncher
- New kernel HAVS

SuperAosp 2.2
- Upgrade to version 2.3.3
- Fixed black calls (supposedly) I have no problems with AMOLED

Last edited:

archboy69

Jul 21, 2008
I have been running super-ginger and it is an fantastic rom overall. I can't wait to try this new one. Hopefully, the dev will have a 2.3.3 ver once it is out in the wild. Awesome job.

robotnoize

Mar 17, 2010
IE
Oops In the version he made before this 2.6.8 he had it so I figured he would keep it. Never mind

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

djmasque

Jun 28, 2009
I seem to be having issues with the A2SD. Apps such as Angry Birds won't install, and also, sometimes after rebooting, none of my apps are there.

Anybody else?

Boswell20

Jun 24, 2010
Google Pixel 3a
Installed this rom and have been using it for about an hour an I'm loving it so far! Excellent job. Seems I have found a new daily rom

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Special thanks to the creator of the item inexus from which inspired me to give a graphic touch to the rom.

This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.

Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff for the contributions received.

Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot.

I strongly recommend formatting SDCARD total with three partitions, SDCARD 7.4 GB / EXT3 512MB / LinuxSwap 64MB, you can do from the recovery, but remember to keep you before your pictures and music. This is because directories are created in the sdcard called Android which are recorded in the data I have found to negatively affect the rom. PROVEN!,
    This is only necessary in case you want to have Apps2sd or Linux Swap, if not going to do any of those things is not necessary to format the Sdcard with three partitions.

WARNING!

Only if you come from different roms (Donut, Eclair, Froyo) is necessary to WIPE, when coding in Gingerbread from this rom will not need to wipe again to install later roms.

This rom installs itself alone, that is completely reconfigures.
    Before installing the rom Wipe recommend because it has many changes. When installed and out of recovery by restarting leave untouched while the LED flashes. At this point I recommend you salteis the account settings to skip giving google and once in the launcher and set podreis rom to your liking. This is because otherwise the phone will Autoconnect the market and begin to automatically download all the applications you had installed and it saturates the terminal because it does hit, besides putting the background image that you had prior to the rom and then you ask me that as it is possible that if I install the rom to wipe the bottom appears to me that I had before. In this way you will do a clean install. Then you enter the market and instalais a free application to refresh anyone that you have installed in the terminal.

Very attentive to you to do restorations of any kind against the rom or program that you can have problems. (I mean backups, including their own SupSetup least in the section on applications), special attention to restore configuration data of any kind. Under the best not to doubt.

SupSetup new V16 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom

The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.
    It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section.
    After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

Apps2sd
    Apps2sd is to pass the phone applications both current and future to the ext3 partition, it is imperative not to activate any way to move application to the sd or change from internal to external location application. Simply activate it from the SupSetup without touching any configuration in the Spare Parts or applications from the rom settings.

Apps2sd not activate without at least once you have restarted

General
    - Rom in "LITE"
    - New graphical look different from SuperGinger's
    - All you had the SuperGinger but since source of non-Cyano Google

Added
    - Wake & Unlock
    - Always visible Bluetooth Settings (tolemaC)
    - Hide clock
    - Percentage of battery
    - It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
    - Etc ...

A rom much lighter than any other that you were able to prove, you could say that is the Nexus CSDI One (this rom Magic gave a lot to talk), completely stable and trouble-free calls or anything known, at least tests we are doing we have not yet found any fault.

Applications
    - You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup
    - Google Apps
    - Flash Player 10.1

Download:

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-2.8.4.zip

Changelog:

SuperAosp 2.8.4
    - unwonked End calls wonk
    - Kernel with HAVS
    - incognito mode in browser
    - User agent in browser
    - Fix wifi suspend
    - more stable more battery life
    - Very fast
    - Recomended Adw Launcher EX in mode new vertical for drawer

SuperAosp 2.6
    - New intent for fix black calls & sound
    - Add ADWLauncher
    - New kernel HAVS

SuperAosp 2.2
    - Upgrade to version 2.3.3
    - Fixed black calls (supposedly) I have no problems with AMOLED
    Version 6.2 ...

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-6.2.zip

SuperAosp 6.2
    - Solution to the tables in texts
    - Implemented operating in compact mode (default) is changed in the parts, interface
    - New transitions and animations (only HDPI)
    8.6 is posted!

V8.6 is UP.

http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/nelo/ROMS/SuperAosp/NexusOne/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-AW-8.6.zip

Changelog (translated via Google):
    * AW SuperAosp 8.6
    - New wallpapers
    - New theme for the notifications widget
    - Added control of permissions on applications
    - Many improvements and cyanogen android
    - AW = AntiWipe, if you do wipe will remain the default applications and settings, it is not necessary to reinstall the rom again.
    - Etc ...

No idea if it adds or fixes anything requested here as I haven't installed it yet.
    Captures

Reservated