- Automatic call recording for incoming/outgoing calls
- Added template system for flexible naming of records. No boring VoiceRecord001.amr anymore
- Disabled stop recording on some actions related to multi-line calling (i.e Hold, Conference mode, etc)
- Disabled stop recording when Dialer minimized to background
- Switchable increasing ringtone
Modification consist of 2 packages:
- Main package: Phone.apk with automatic call recording
- Extra package: contains phone-related modifications (DialerTabActivity.apk at this moment)
There are two ways to control the modification:
- Using embedded "Settings" menu (included in Extra package)
- Using standalone Automatic Call Recording Control app from Dark3n
-Turn call recording on/off for incoming/outgoing calls.
-Change file naming pattern for recorded calls.
-View .rec_template file
-Optional Prompt to delete recording after Call
-Turn increasing ring On/Off
Again, if you are using themed FW and don't want to break your general style by using unthemed apps (e.g DialerTabActivity.apk), so just use a Main package together with an Automatic Call Recording Control app.
All records are save in /sdcard/Sounds/CallRecords/. You can use stock "Voice Recorder" app to playback.
System requirements: Tested on SGS GT-i9000 (XWJS3). Most likely should work on any 2.2.1 FW.
Probably will not work on 2.2 FW's.
[*] Flash using CWM or Recovery 2e.
During update process, script will backup your original files to /sdcard/tmp/
To roll it back, flash update_restore_[main_extra_pkgs] file
- Now project consist of Main and Extra packages
- Main (Phone.apk): Completely changed settings storing mechanism: all settings are saved in /sdcard/rec_settings.xml in XML format
(no more .rec_template, .norec_in, .norec_out files)
- Main (Phone.apk): Added "Disable increasing ringtone" option
- Main (Phone.apk): Fixed bug with special characters in filename
- Extra (DialerTabActivity.apk): Embedded "Settings" menu
- Installer: "copy" routines moved from update.sh to native updater-script
(should improve compatibility in some cases. Now *.sh using only for backup/restore procedure)
- Updated restoring script
- Issue with filepath creation was finally solved.
- Forced sdcard/Sounds/CallRecords/ creation (if you've got "Fail Recording" it should fix it)
- Some works on BT-recording. Need more reports.