Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]RoyalThunder V2.1 By: TeamRoyal (06-23-2011)

Tip us?

kyokyle
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Would it be possible to get sense 2.3 here since desire hd has a port for it? Just wondering XD

Rom: Royalthunder v1.0
Kernel: Faux .82 SV
Governor: Smartass
Recovery: CWM 3.0.06

tw39515
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodolom View Post
Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the original Sense Launcher "Phone-App Drawer-Customize" icons with the Moto Blur ones to make it look like this?

If it is not possible to do what I am asking above, can someone tell me where to get those icons on the motoblur image for LauncherPro?

Thanks
Team Royal is working on a blur port.

AndroidInsomnia
Join us today
http://www.androidinsomnia.com/

Dodolom
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw39515 View Post
Team Royal is working on a blur port.
Well, I know that but all I want is just to use this thunderbolt rom and replace the dock icons with the ones on the motoblur screen.

EDIT: Just found what I am looking for on the forum below

http://androidforums.com/android-the...-motoblur.html

tw39515
Old
Thanks Meter 138
didnt know you knew that. sorry i couldnt help.

AndroidInsomnia
Join us today
http://www.androidinsomnia.com/

kaufmanj67
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
To team royal I'm going to be doing some themes forbthis rom not changing anything but color,icons in a cool program I found in Ubuntu I said something about this awhile back in this thread just wanted to post one more time and officially ask permission since its my first time taken my self this far if all goes will will have first one ready to test by wed it will be blueish will also try some fonts and status bar stuff since that stuff is pretty easy any way is this cool with you guys????

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
Sent from seamless laptop runing linux, windows7, ubuntu, python, GTK+gimp, with some of the bad @%$ tools found up in here

epsix
Old
Thanks Meter 240

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufmanj67 View Post
To team royal I'm going to be doing some themes forbthis rom not changing anything but color,icons in a cool program I found in Ubuntu I said something about this awhile back in this thread just wanted to post one more time and officially ask permission since its my first time taken my self this far if all goes will will have first one ready to test by wed it will be blueish will also try some fonts and status bar stuff since that stuff is pretty easy any way is this cool with you guys????

Cool with me,the more the better may I add ,can you color the dialing pad black or transparent black with blue effect you touch the keypad.

kaufmanj67
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Already did that's where I started was going to do the keyboard tonight but I'm using the gingerbread keyboard as my base not sure how it will turn out will also be useing faux's latest kernel not sure witch on you guys had in the "stock " download trying to keep the changes strictly visual really don't want to screw up a good thing

Sent from seamless laptop runing linux, windows7, ubuntu, python, GTK+gimp, with some of the bad @%$ tools found up in here

Royalknight6190
Old
Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1095
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufmanj67 View Post

Sounds good to me bro. When you get them done let me know and before you release I can have my testers test it also when you do release I can post it in the OP. Can't wait to see what your going to do. I run ubuntu which h program?

Sent from my RoyalLiquid using XDA App

Royalknight6190
Old
Retired Forum Mod / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1095
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyokyle View Post
Would it be possible to get sense 2.3 here since desire hd has a port for it? Just wondering XD

Rom: Royalthunder v1.0
Kernel: Faux .82 SV
Governor: Smartass
Recovery: CWM 3.0.06
As you speak and type we are working on a Sense 2.3 rom it is going to be called RoyalMint. Like I said in other post we are also working on a RoyalBlur rom and a RoyalMiui and finally a RoyalFroyo build for you traditionilist. Also we were asked and we are going to look into it also because I want a Dell Streak porting that over. If we do it it would be called RoyalStreak. Thanks for your support.

The Following User Says Thank You to Royalknight6190 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BeEazy10
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknight6190 View Post
As you speak and type we are working on a Sense 2.3 rom it is going to be called RoyalMint. Like I said in other post we are also working on a RoyalBlur rom and a RoyalMiui and finally a RoyalFroyo build for you traditionilist. Also we were asked and we are going to look into it also because I want a Dell Streak porting that over. If we do it it would be called RoyalStreak. Thanks for your support.

holy royal!