Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]RoyalThunder V2.1 By: TeamRoyal (06-23-2011)

Tip us?

negreenfield
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDYDC650 View Post
Are you having signal issues? It might just be that the status bar icons behave differently yet have no effect on the actual signal since the ROM does not have any effect on the radio.
There are definitely signal issues, when I try to connect to anything after the wifi -> 3G/H situation occurs, I cannot connect to any data at all until I go through turning off wifi and I see the 3G/H icons.

RangerLG
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by negreenfield View Post
There are definitely signal issues, when I try to connect to anything after the wifi -> 3G/H situation occurs, I cannot connect to any data at all until I go through turning off wifi and I see the 3G/H icons.
I didn't have any issues on 1.0. It would hand over the connection without issue. Haven't tried 1.1 yet on WiFi.

thederekjay
Old
(Last edited by thederekjay; 15th March 2011 at 08:25 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8996

DONATE TO ME
The new boot is the wrong location... Maybe royal missed a symlink in the updater-script or whatever the case u can copy&paste /system/media/bootanimation.zip to /system/customize/resource.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App
: : D A R K S I D E : :

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the DARKSIDE."

Find me [HERE] on Google+

Follow me @DARKSIDE_TDJ on Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to thederekjay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lakeshow423
Old
Thanks Meter 473
Those of you that are on the stock version, here is a clean theme I'm running with this port. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=884888 . It's the revolution theme with power notification bar. Make sure you download the 1.84 version of it.
Current Device: Nexus 4
Rom: ORKA Nightly 4.2.2 JDQ39
Kernel: Trinity 4.2.2 AnyKernel
Baseband: .33
Recovery: CWMR
Storage: 8GB Internal

Backup Device: Note 2 SGH-T889
Rom: KillaJoule v.9
Kernel: Perseus
Baseband: UVALL4
Recovery: TWRP
Storage: 16GB Internal 64GB External

Tablet: Nexus 7
Rom: Mysterious AOKP 4.2.2
Kernel Stock
Recovery TWRP

IF I HELPED YOU, PLS HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON

elry567
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
I have had the same issues with the other two dhd roms aswell not sure why though

negreenfield
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by elry567 View Post
I have had the same issues with the other two dhd roms aswell not sure why though

Did you try them with the kernels that came with them or faux's kernels? I actually tried flashing Evil's old kernel from his Desire HD port to this ROM to see if that was related and so far it seems to be working but I need to test more before I find out if that is it at all.

elry567
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Did you try them with the kernels that came with them or faux's kernels? I actually tried flashing Evil's old kernel from his Desire HD port to this ROM to see if that was related and so far it seems to be working but I need to test more before I find out if that is it at all.
Actually I didnt I changed them now that u mention it that might be why ill give it another try

JOMOID
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I flashed this last night and ever since it has frozen on me like 8 times and its really annoying.
Especially when you reboot it and school and you can hear the thunder from the boot screen
CURRENT
iPhone 3GS
32GB HP Touchpad - MIUI/CM9 FOR SALE/TRADE

RETIRED
Sidekick 4G - some AOKP
MyTouch 4G - MIUI
G1 - CM7 i think

negreenfield
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by elry567 View Post
Actually I didnt I changed them now that u mention it that might be why ill give it another try

Cool. I don't want to start questions in Faux's thread until I've done more troubleshooting. I wasn't sure if the issue was from the ROM or kernel but it's sounding like it can't be due to the ROM from what DADDYDC650 stated.

I'll try to not to add too much more to this thread while I troubleshoot, don't want to derail it talking about connection issues forever.

DADDYDC650
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by thederekjay View Post
The new boot is the wrong location... Maybe royal missed a symlink in the updater-script or whatever the case u can copy&paste /system/media/bootanimation.zip to /system/customize/resource.

What's the problem? I'm trying to understand the point of me moving this file myself. The bootanimation.zip file is in the same location as the RoyalGlacier ROM. No problems here.
If I have assisted you in any way, please hit the THANKS button!!!

Current smartphone = T-Mobile Note 3
6th smartphone = T-Mobile Note 2
5th smartphone = T-Mobile Blaze 4G
4th smartphone = T-Mobile MyTouch 4G (Black)
3rd smartphone = T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant
2nd smartphone = T-Mobile Moto Cliq
1st smartphone = T-Mobile HTC TP2