Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Thin case for atrix?

OP fRenZy-_-

2nd March 2011, 01:34 AM   |  #21  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 17

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DT]

Out of curiosity, did you try your screen protector?

I tried it and ended up taking it off. The material makes my finger stick to the surface a little when trying to use the screen. Not a lot, just like when swiping across the screen I feel like I'm getting resistance.

Love the case though!!!
2nd March 2011, 06:41 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 593

1,399 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room7

are they easy to take off and put on? is the material bendable?

Hi

I haven't recieved yet , but yes , it's a super bendable material , not as soft as Silicon ones ... and not as hard as others ...
3rd March 2011, 11:40 AM   |  #23  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 20

277 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabesh

Off topic: Which lock screen app are you using? Also, what's the app at the bottom of the screen? Thanks.

Same here. What lock screen is that? Looks sick. Come onnnnnn. Share. I promise i don't know who you are. :)
3rd March 2011, 08:19 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 5

67 posts
Just got the incipio case from radio shack. The case was good, however the screen protector that came with it is a little short. It does not cover the 4 buttons on the screen
3rd March 2011, 08:21 PM   |  #25  
Flag ATLantA
Thanks Meter: 27

318 posts
More
Looks like widget locker to me... Check it out, freakin sweet fully customizable too

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
3rd March 2011, 09:40 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
i love the incipio case. it really makes the phone feel great to hold
4th March 2011, 04:22 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 165

908 posts
More
I first tried the Speck case. Utter junk and felt like a toy.

Then I bought the Otterbox Impact (their smallest case). It's much better, but still a *bit* too big for everyday use. Keeping it so I can use it if I decide to go camping or something, but otherwise not using it much.

Order a silicone case off Amazon. Truth be told I don't really need a case for this thing, but I just like knowing I won't have to replace the battery door every 3 months from the random scratch this thing might accrue. I like to re-sell my devices somewhat frequently so have to keep it pristine.
6th March 2011, 03:55 AM   |  #28  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 31

1,118 posts
More
[QUOTE='[DT];11746126']Cross posting this from the Incipio thread:

Just scored the Incipio Feather case (in black) - we're already using one on our iPhone 4, and I really like it. I wanted something to cover the back/side, provide better grip, and maybe offer a touch of drop resistance, but that's secondary.

The material is super thin, like 0.5mm or thinner, it basically adds no bulk to the phone. It does come with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll use it, I'm pretty gentle with my phones and they're usually just in my pocket (and I keep my rusty nails and broken glass in a +different+ pocket). Plus the design isn't edge-to-edut

The fit is tight, really clean, the ports/buttons are easily accessible. It uses that popular "soft touch" type material, which has an almost felt like surface. We have a Speck case that's like this. The nice thing vs. silicone is it's grippy, but it doesn't attract dust ~n~ gunk and wipes clean. It also isn't so sticky that it's hard to get out of a pocket!

...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together
6th March 2011, 07:04 AM   |  #29  
Recognized Developer
NY
Thanks Meter: 88

190 posts
More
Yeah, the screen protector that came with the feather is awful. I ended up taking it off after a day.
7th March 2011, 06:32 PM   |  #30  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 14

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss0829

...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together

Could I ask about the BB style sleeve case? I am very used to that design from using it on my old Blackberry and I miss it. I can't find one to fit the atrix.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread