XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Thin case for atrix?

Tip us?

biggins1870
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DT] View Post
Out of curiosity, did you try your screen protector?
I tried it and ended up taking it off. The material makes my finger stick to the surface a little when trying to use the screen. Not a lot, just like when swiping across the screen I feel like I'm getting resistance.

Love the case though!!!

pvillasuso
Old
Thanks Meter 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room7 View Post
are they easy to take off and put on? is the material bendable?
Hi

I haven't recieved yet , but yes , it's a super bendable material , not as soft as Silicon ones ... and not as hard as others ...

coleburns
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabesh View Post
Off topic: Which lock screen app are you using? Also, what's the app at the bottom of the screen? Thanks.
Same here. What lock screen is that? Looks sick. Come onnnnnn. Share. I promise i don't know who you are. :)

neoxz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Just got the incipio case from radio shack. The case was good, however the screen protector that came with it is a little short. It does not cover the 4 buttons on the screen

beazie0885
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Looks like widget locker to me... Check it out, freakin sweet fully customizable too

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
just remember, theres a thin line between words and wounds.... I WONT stand for digital harassment! Lol what a joke

TheLlamaGod
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i love the incipio case. it really makes the phone feel great to hold

hotleadsingerguy
Old
Thanks Meter 155
I first tried the Speck case. Utter junk and felt like a toy.

Then I bought the Otterbox Impact (their smallest case). It's much better, but still a *bit* too big for everyday use. Keeping it so I can use it if I decide to go camping or something, but otherwise not using it much.

Order a silicone case off Amazon. Truth be told I don't really need a case for this thing, but I just like knowing I won't have to replace the battery door every 3 months from the random scratch this thing might accrue. I like to re-sell my devices somewhat frequently so have to keep it pristine.

strauss0829
Old
Thanks Meter 31
[QUOTE='[DT];11746126']Cross posting this from the Incipio thread:

Just scored the Incipio Feather case (in black) - we're already using one on our iPhone 4, and I really like it. I wanted something to cover the back/side, provide better grip, and maybe offer a touch of drop resistance, but that's secondary.

The material is super thin, like 0.5mm or thinner, it basically adds no bulk to the phone. It does come with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll use it, I'm pretty gentle with my phones and they're usually just in my pocket (and I keep my rusty nails and broken glass in a +different+ pocket). Plus the design isn't edge-to-edut

The fit is tight, really clean, the ports/buttons are easily accessible. It uses that popular "soft touch" type material, which has an almost felt like surface. We have a Speck case that's like this. The nice thing vs. silicone is it's grippy, but it doesn't attract dust ~n~ gunk and wipes clean. It also isn't so sticky that it's hard to get out of a pocket!

...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together
Phone - Nexus 5 16GB Black
Unlocked & Rooted
Rom - ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead) 08/01

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

shawnbuck
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 88
Yeah, the screen protector that came with the feather is awful. I ended up taking it off after a day.

plasticglock
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss0829 View Post
...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together
Could I ask about the BB style sleeve case? I am very used to that design from using it on my old Blackberry and I miss it. I can't find one to fit the atrix.