FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Thin case for atrix?

168 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By fRenZy-_-, Senior Member on 25th February 2011, 08:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd March 2011, 12:34 AM |#21  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DT]

Out of curiosity, did you try your screen protector?

I tried it and ended up taking it off. The material makes my finger stick to the surface a little when trying to use the screen. Not a lot, just like when swiping across the screen I feel like I'm getting resistance.

Love the case though!!!

2nd March 2011, 05:41 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Room7

are they easy to take off and put on? is the material bendable?

Hi

I haven't recieved yet , but yes , it's a super bendable material , not as soft as Silicon ones ... and not as hard as others ...
3rd March 2011, 10:40 AM |#23  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabesh

Off topic: Which lock screen app are you using? Also, what's the app at the bottom of the screen? Thanks.

Same here. What lock screen is that? Looks sick. Come onnnnnn. Share. I promise i don't know who you are. :)
3rd March 2011, 07:19 PM |#24  

More
Just got the incipio case from radio shack. The case was good, however the screen protector that came with it is a little short. It does not cover the 4 buttons on the screen
3rd March 2011, 07:21 PM |#25  
Flag ATLantA
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Looks like widget locker to me... Check it out, freakin sweet fully customizable too

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
3rd March 2011, 08:40 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i love the incipio case. it really makes the phone feel great to hold
4th March 2011, 03:22 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
I first tried the Speck case. Utter junk and felt like a toy.

Then I bought the Otterbox Impact (their smallest case). It's much better, but still a *bit* too big for everyday use. Keeping it so I can use it if I decide to go camping or something, but otherwise not using it much.

Order a silicone case off Amazon. Truth be told I don't really need a case for this thing, but I just like knowing I won't have to replace the battery door every 3 months from the random scratch this thing might accrue. I like to re-sell my devices somewhat frequently so have to keep it pristine.
6th March 2011, 02:55 AM |#28  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 31

More
[QUOTE='[DT];11746126']Cross posting this from the Incipio thread:

Just scored the Incipio Feather case (in black) - we're already using one on our iPhone 4, and I really like it. I wanted something to cover the back/side, provide better grip, and maybe offer a touch of drop resistance, but that's secondary.

The material is super thin, like 0.5mm or thinner, it basically adds no bulk to the phone. It does come with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll use it, I'm pretty gentle with my phones and they're usually just in my pocket (and I keep my rusty nails and broken glass in a +different+ pocket). Plus the design isn't edge-to-edut

The fit is tight, really clean, the ports/buttons are easily accessible. It uses that popular "soft touch" type material, which has an almost felt like surface. We have a Speck case that's like this. The nice thing vs. silicone is it's grippy, but it doesn't attract dust ~n~ gunk and wipes clean. It also isn't so sticky that it's hard to get out of a pocket!

...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together
6th March 2011, 06:04 AM |#29  
Retired Recognized Developer
NY
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Yeah, the screen protector that came with the feather is awful. I ended up taking it off after a day.
7th March 2011, 05:32 PM |#30  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strauss0829

...I second this case ...super thin ..they sell at radio shack for like 25.00 and i got the At&t screen protector 2 pack with anit finger & glare for 15.00 and a leather top slide in case sorta like a BB case and it all works well together

Could I ask about the BB style sleeve case? I am very used to that design from using it on my old Blackberry and I miss it. I can't find one to fit the atrix.
11th March 2011, 06:00 AM |#31  
Flag Markham

More
just received my atrix today from ups, caught me by surprise and been planning on getting a case before the phone arrived. came across my nexus one sleeve that came with the phone laying around in my computer drawer. "light bulb" fits perfect and looks sweet. so for those of you that are coming of the nexus one like me and have that sleeve try it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonny6056 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread