Here are the steps I took to resolve the issue I was having, with the Mozart stuck at bootloader, "Enter USB Host...".
First I formatted the SD-card, then used my brothers Android phone with ASTRO File Manager to extract the CID code from the SD card.
1. Insert the SD card into the Android phone
2. Start the ASTRO File Manager
3. Navigate to sys/class/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:aaaa (instead of aaaa there could be something else as well)
4. Long press on the 'cid'-file
5. First select Open as, then Text
6. Then select File-Editor
7. Write down the number 1 to 1 onto your PC/Mac
Once I had the CID code, I used http://psas.revskills.de/?q=goldcard
to generate & email me the goldcard image file.
I formatted the SD card at this point, FAT32, 4096 sector size.
I then used HxD Hex Editor and Disk Editor
to copy the goldcard.img into the first sector the SD card.
1. Run HxD as Adminstrator
2. Open the SD card by going to Extras > Open Disk > Physical Disks (important) > Removable Drive. Make sure Open as Read only is unchecked.
3. Open the goldcard.img by going to Extras > Open Disk Image.
4. From the goldcard.img, Select All and Copy all bytes.
5. Paste into the first 384 bytes of the SD card - offset(h) 0x0 - 0x170.
Next I copied a European ROM on the the SD card (in explorer as you would with any file) and rename it to MOZAIMG.nbh
With the Y-cable I booted the phone and to my disbelief it started and successfully reflashed the phone.
Hope this helps!