Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] Nightly v1.0 AWESOME!!!

OP flores.diane02

26th February 2011, 12:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

120 posts
More
This ROM IS NOT MINE AND I HAVE SEEN THIS ARTICLE HERE http://ttalk.tk/ so please post your queries there

Hello To One And All And Welcome to Ttalk.Tk
Today i am publishing our work which took over a month to arrange things and tweak the kernel of SG3 to get the best output.
We are now Showing A PREVIEW OF <b>NIGHTLY v1.0</b> which is attached.

Anyways, Keeping those things apart WHAT WE HAVE DECIDED IS “VOTE TO THIS ROOM WILL DECIDE ITS LAUNCH” — which means since many must have been addicted to or whatever thereby forgetting the STOCK VERSION.

SO BASED ON THE WANT OF THIS ROM i.e IF WE GET THE MAXIMUM VOTES AS YES ONLY THEN WE WILL LAUNCH THIS ROM in 48 HOURS (SINCE BANDWIDTH,HOSTING,EFFORT COUNTS) OR ELSE I LL KEEP THIS TO MYSELF.
<b>
SOME OF THE FEATURES ARE </b>

DEODEXED

PERFECTLY ROOTED

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE
LIVE WALLPAPERS
SUPER FAST
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :-p)
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.

DIRECT SOURCE OF IMAGES http://ttalk.tk/ ----MANY MANY IMAGES THERE

They Also say that the ROM will be LAUNCHED In 48 HOURS IF PEOPLE LIKED IT

MOD EDIT : REMOVED THE OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
TO OP : DONT POST MATTER WHICH OFFENDS THE MEMBERS OK
Last edited by haree; 26th February 2011 at 03:00 PM.
26th February 2011, 12:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 54

365 posts
More
everyone go to http://ttalk.tk/ and vote yes in the comments!
26th February 2011, 02:09 PM   |  #3  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 98

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores.diane02

As we have noticed than many developers aren’t actually developers since many CUSTOM ROMS We have seen is made of ****TY LAUNCHERS WHICH THEY GET FOR FREE IN THE MARKET or EVEN MAY STEAL SOME.

I think that you might not be well placed to know what a developer is or not. Also, I think that there is one rule: Never insult what other people are doing, you don't know at all what are the skills of the people here, and i think you forgot that people are doing work here on their free time, just to make their phone better and share their work.

And I think so that "releasing only if people thank me", is kind of childish, as I said before, we're here to share our work.
26th February 2011, 02:25 PM   |  #4  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag helsinki
Thanks Meter: 301

1,265 posts
Exclamation
well, i dont like it... and whats with the "thank me and ill release the rom" that is so stupid... you can keep it yourself
26th February 2011, 02:56 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 146

610 posts
More
Exclamation
i dont see any need for this rom.....the other 3-4 are amazing and unless i see somthing like JIT compiler or amazing performance (more than lagfix) then this rom
is just useless quote-

DEODEXED- all the other roms already are....

PERFECTLY ROOTED- wth does perfectly mean???v root is root and it works perfect on this phone

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE- nothing new...lestats rom has about 60mb free..
LIVE WALLPAPERS-nothing new
SUPER FAST-nothing new
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :-p)- gingerbread theme is mostly black
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH-....big deal...gingerbread theme is also
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.- the only new thing that may be half good...but i have no problems with adw and launcher pro....
AND ONE LAST QUOTE-

SO BASED ON THE WANT OF THIS ROM i.e IF WE GET THE MAXIMUM VOTES AS YES ONLY THEN WE WILL LAUNCH THIS ROM in 48 HOURS (SINCE BANDWIDTH,HOSTING,EFFORT COUNTS) OR ELSE I LL KEEP THIS TO MYSELF.

this line pisses me off...for all i know keep it....im not intrested
26th February 2011, 03:02 PM   |  #6  

610 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal3000

i dont see any need for this rom.....the other 3-4 are amazing and unless i see somthing like JIT compiler or amazing performance (more than lagfix) then this rom
is just useless quote-

DEODEXED- all the other roms already are....

PERFECTLY ROOTED- wth does perfectly mean???v root is root and it works perfect on this phone

~50MB FREE SYSTEM SPACE- nothing new...lestats rom has about 60mb free..
LIVE WALLPAPERS-nothing new
SUPER FAST-nothing new
SUPER BATTERY SAVER (BLACK SAVES BATTERY :-p)- gingerbread theme is mostly black
CLASSY LOOK,FEEL AND TOUCH-....big deal...gingerbread theme is also
AND ITS NOT HAVING ANY ****TY HOME LAUNCHERS…..WE HAVE MODIFIED THE STOCK ITSELF.- the only new thing that may be half good...but i have no problems with adw and launcher pro....
AND ONE LAST QUOTE-

this line pisses me off...for all i know keep it....im not intrested

if u want people to use ur rom instead of blackmailing them just post it and then
mention efforts....THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS THAT SMART PEOPLE SHOW THERE TALENT IN HOPES OF NOTHING BUT A LITTLE THANKS IN RETURN....
if u ask me...go ahead keep the rom...doesnt sound interesting at all..
26th February 2011, 03:06 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 693

3,869 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsam101

I think that you might not be well placed to know what a developer is or not. Also, I think that there is one rule: Never insult what other people are doing, you don't know at all what are the skills of the people here, and i think you forgot that people are doing work here on their free time, just to make their phone better and share their work.

And I think so that "releasing only if people thank me", is kind of childish, as I said before, we're here to share our work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazux

well, i dont like it... and whats with the "thank me and ill release the rom" that is so stupid... you can keep it yourself

HI
guys i have removed the offensive part of the above post

op pls dont post such info it is important that u also consider the feeling and hard work of ours members while posting ok
cool guys
26th February 2011, 03:10 PM   |  #8  

610 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree

HI
guys i have removed the offensive part of the above post

op pls dont post such info it is important that u also consider the feeling and hard work of ours members while posting ok
cool guys

sry!! i just got a little ticked of the way he put it =D

and the ****ty launcher part
26th February 2011, 03:17 PM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 693

3,869 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal3000

sry!! i just got a little ticked of the way he put it =D

and the ****ty launcher part

hi
its ok it has been handled and end of subject ok
cool it guys
26th February 2011, 03:35 PM   |  #10  

610 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haree

hi
its ok it has been handled and end of subject ok
cool it guys

tks!!
cant wait for this phone to get fully unlocked to its full potential!

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread