* I am not responsible for any bricks for the phone!!
1) Phone must be rooted
2) Busybox from the market must be installed
Busybox Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=stericson.busybox
1) Download the .apk file and install
2) Install busybox from market
3) Reboot and click a few times the back button to boot into xRecovery
*For those who can't install the xRecovery through the app, you may try to check if there's a xrecovery.tar in /system/bin/
Just delete it if found, so that you can install the correct xRecovery through the app
zoz33 - for this idea
zdzihu - for the fantasic xrecovery
If you like this thread, please feel free to click the 'THANKS' button!!