Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] Adeo v0.2 (REDUX) for Atrix 4G

OP designgears

10th March 2011, 09:55 PM   |  #571  
Thanks Meter: 55

1,101 posts
Is updating to 0.2 recommended? I actually use blur and I don't want to reset the phone today. Don't have the timeto redownload everything
10th March 2011, 10:01 PM   |  #572  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2

1,853 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheek360

Is updating to 0.2 recommended? I actually use blur and I don't want to reset the phone today. Don't have the timeto redownload everything

I recommend checking the change log for .2. If it's not essential then don't risk it. Wait a couple of days at least.
10th March 2011, 10:05 PM   |  #573  
Thanks Meter: 55

1,101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTxda

I recommend checking the change log for .2. If it's not essential then don't risk it. Wait a couple of days at least.

Okay. Thanks
11th March 2011, 01:12 AM   |  #574  
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 8

69 posts
More
lol guess i should have quit while I was ahead i had successfully uninstalled the adeo rom with minor issues the the new script for gb theme was released so i put adeo back on my atrix so i could run theme..now I seem to be losing installed apps so i decided to got back to stock..however it seems I can't I've tried the uninstaller this time to no avail..and I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about changing files etc.. or where to even find said files so i guess this weekend I'll go to ATT with a faulty earpiece and try to get a new atrix
11th March 2011, 01:57 AM   |  #575  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
do i need to deox before? so far i have only rooted . im gonna give it a whirl.... im getting sick of the motoblur lag.
11th March 2011, 02:55 AM   |  #576  
Thanks Meter: 0

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthunt11

I did lose my motoblur account. I had to do the data reset on my phone so I could recreate it.

So there is something wrong with this update. Maybe its just for people that use motoblur?

I had the same thing happen have .02 update. Question do we need or want motoblur. Whats the purpose of it?

gmail syncs all my contacts so dont need it for that.
11th March 2011, 09:18 AM   |  #577  
Boston

38 posts
More
installed .2 and its seems to be running flawlessly for me. had one random reboot but thats to be expects this early. i installed .1 then used the update.bat for .2.

hmm what more things can i do with this small piece of power....
11th March 2011, 12:21 PM   |  #578  
Thanks Meter: 0

47 posts
Quick question
I know AT&T advertises their phones with all the options. But so few people know that these options have been completely disabled. I just got the atrix and it didn't have the wifi hotspot option which Android 2.2 is suppose to have. Is the wifi hotspot enabled on this rom? With this rom is the hsdpa/hsupa enabled? I bought the pure last year and had to do a bunch of stuff to get hsdpa to work. They had it disabled and the option to turn it on was hidden. Trying to get a class action lawsuit. I let it go with the Pure but with this phone having the hsupa turned off I am pissed. Totally false advertising.
11th March 2011, 01:36 PM   |  #579  
Thanks Meter: 39

633 posts
for people who has a wifi connection. does this rom help them to get it back and running ?
11th March 2011, 11:32 PM   |  #580  

15 posts
Unhappy Stuck in cyclical boot after 0.1 Install.bat
I just finished running the AdeoInstallerv0.1, the process went just like the video until reboot, now I am stuck in a cyclical boot. Can someone assist me in fixing this? I have not pulled battery. It is currently rebooting itself and is hooked up to my PC via USB cable.
Last edited by jmr144k; 11th March 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread