Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Resizing boot animation

Tip us?

nishan432
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default [Q] Resizing boot animation

Please i need help on resizing a boot animation for mini. I m a newbie. Any easy tutorial that can help?
Xperia Neo+CybershotMod+JB look SystemUI

Mooozer
Old
Thanks Meter 37
well if u want to hang around for 'bout 2h or so you can do it in paint.net ^^

simply do a resize for the width (as i assume the width:height ratio is a bit different than that of our mini, you have to resize it so that the second lenght - either width or height is bigger than the resolution of your mini/pro) [ctrl] + [u] (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is checked) & then choose the option right beneathe the resize feature in the pulldown menue (dunno the english translation, kb shortcut is [ctrl]+[shift]+[u]) change the second length to fit the resolution (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is NOT checked)

frankly, after doing this 87 times you are bit brainf**** ^^
but if u do, simply push your images back in the zip, put zip back on phone & set permissions

owain94
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 6060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooozer View Post
well if u want to hang around for 'bout 2h or so you can do it in paint.net ^^

simply do a resize for the width (as i assume the width:height ratio is a bit different than that of our mini, you have to resize it so that the second lenght - either width or height is bigger than the resolution of your mini/pro) [ctrl] + [u] (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is checked) & then choose the option right beneathe the resize feature in the pulldown menue (dunno the english translation, kb shortcut is [ctrl]+[shift]+[u]) change the second length to fit the resolution (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is NOT checked)

frankly, after doing this 87 times you are bit brainf**** ^^
but if u do, simply push your images back in the zip, put zip back on phone & set permissions
bash resize ?
My pm is NOT tech support. Those messages are redirect to the trash can

If my post helped you please click the Thanks buttton