[Q] Resizing boot animation

OP nishan432

27th February 2011, 08:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 37

409 posts
More
Please i need help on resizing a boot animation for mini. I m a newbie. Any easy tutorial that can help?
27th February 2011, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 38

112 posts
More
well if u want to hang around for 'bout 2h or so you can do it in paint.net ^^

simply do a resize for the width (as i assume the width:height ratio is a bit different than that of our mini, you have to resize it so that the second lenght - either width or height is bigger than the resolution of your mini/pro) [ctrl] + [u] (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is checked) & then choose the option right beneathe the resize feature in the pulldown menue (dunno the english translation, kb shortcut is [ctrl]+[shift]+[u]) change the second length to fit the resolution (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is NOT checked)

frankly, after doing this 87 times you are bit brainf**** ^^
but if u do, simply push your images back in the zip, put zip back on phone & set permissions
28th February 2011, 05:22 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 6,061

3,535 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooozer

well if u want to hang around for 'bout 2h or so you can do it in paint.net ^^

simply do a resize for the width (as i assume the width:height ratio is a bit different than that of our mini, you have to resize it so that the second lenght - either width or height is bigger than the resolution of your mini/pro) [ctrl] + [u] (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is checked) & then choose the option right beneathe the resize feature in the pulldown menue (dunno the english translation, kb shortcut is [ctrl]+[shift]+[u]) change the second length to fit the resolution (make shure "keep aspect ratio" is NOT checked)

frankly, after doing this 87 times you are bit brainf**** ^^
but if u do, simply push your images back in the zip, put zip back on phone & set permissions

bash resize ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread