Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel][AOSP] Tiamat 4.1.0 | 2.6.38.8 10/13/11

Tip us?

Cayniarb
Old
(Last edited by Cayniarb; 23rd October 2011 at 05:22 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 653

DONATE TO ME
Default [Kernel][AOSP] Tiamat 4.1.0 | 2.6.38.8 10/13/11

AOSP Kernels for HTC's 8x50, 7x30, and 8x60 Devices
Also available for the Motorola Xoom

Quote:
Tiamat kernels are designed for use on all ROMs that are built from the AOSP source code. This includes ROMs built from MIUI, CyanogenMod, and others.
Tiamat receives no support for use with ROMs based on HTC's Sense - use at your own risk.
Quote:
Tiamat Kernels

You can find full details about Tiamat Kernels at our website. The site is up and running and serves as a more centralized location to get updates, downloads, and changelogs for all Tiamat Kernels. There is no forum or Registration, itís just a more convenient way to keep things organized as we work to add support for more devices.
Quote:
Support

For easy error-proof installation, use Flash Image GUI from joeykrim. Market Link (donate) and XDA Thread (free).

Join the Tiamat Kernel developers on IRC at irc.freenode.net, #tiamat. Support and questions are generally handled faster there than the forums. You can easily join via webchat here.
Quote:
Special Thanks to:
toastcfh, slayher and the CyanogenMod team for the base kernels and everything else they do for the Android community
bcnice20 for generally being awesome
TeamWin for also generally being awesome
netarchy, chad0989, cuviper, and invisiblek for some great code
intersectRaven and redstar3894 for the Mjolnir compiler
JasonK75 for updating threads
Quote:
Quick Links
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to Cayniarb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cayniarb
Old
(Last edited by Cayniarb; 24th April 2011 at 08:37 AM.)
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 653

DONATE TO ME
reserved for later
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cayniarb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NewZJ
Old
(Last edited by NewZJ; 27th February 2011 at 11:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 448
looks neato
sbc?

downloading now!
The Following User Says Thank You to NewZJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

#Winning#
Old
(Last edited by #Winning#; 27th February 2011 at 11:35 PM.) Reason: Added a Question
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZJ View Post
looks neato
sbc?

downloading now!
Lets hope not! Looks like a pretty promising kernel, I might have to give this a shot after a bit. We need another kernel to run with CM7 that doesn't include SBC.

EDIT: So since this is based off of the CM kernel I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess it is a BFS base then or no?
If someone has posted something that was helpful to you, show a little gratitude by using the "Thanks" button.

Big Thanks to Product F(RED) for the Sig!
The Following User Says Thank You to #Winning# For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crsdr37
Old
Thanks Meter 196

DONATE TO ME
Currently installed seems good so far.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

NewZJ
Old
Thanks Meter 448
installed, running good, change log says sbc in there 2.0.2, then revert sbc in 2.1.0

#Winning#
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZJ View Post
installed, running good, change log says sbc in there 2.0.2, then revert sbc in 2.1.0
I don't have time right this second to give it a flash but if you figure out anything else that would make it seem like SBC please post back. I know I sound like a little girl whining about using SBC but I would rather not run the risk even if it hasn't been proven. My guess would be if this had SBC in the newest it would be included in the title.
If someone has posted something that was helpful to you, show a little gratitude by using the "Thanks" button.

Big Thanks to Product F(RED) for the Sig!
The Following User Says Thank You to #Winning# For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

spiicytuna
Old
Thanks Meter 225

DONATE TO ME
Can anyone confirm 4G works with this kernel? I will download tonight when I get home.... more curious than anything.

Cheers!
I love twrp... if only it had a dialer.

by yours truly: SNAPturbo | SNAPwidget | SNAPpapers .......................... follow me on twitter @spiicytuna
collaboration: sculpted | Proton Voltage Control ..........................................or on g+

Check out what #teamwin is up to: http://teamw.in/

NewZJ
Old
Thanks Meter 448
4g scans fine I'm not in a 4g area though so I can't connect

NewZJ
Old
(Last edited by NewZJ; 28th February 2011 at 12:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowcard8992 View Post
I don't have time right this second to give it a flash but if you figure out anything else that would make it seem like SBC please post back. I know I sound like a little girl whining about using SBC but I would rather not run the risk even if it hasn't been proven. My guess would be if this had SBC in the newest it would be included in the title.
on the charger now, at 87%. will keep you posted

transfer speeds to sd card still slow

has slow charging bug too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewZJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
3.3.7 is money, decidedlynotsavagedzen, evo, havs, holy shit balls, kang kernel, kernel, magnum condoms, smartass, sz can stop trolling now, sz wishes it was tiamat, tiamatsavagedzen noplease, why wish? tiamat>sz, wishes was sz