[WP] Get your Xoom HQ Wallpapers here!! [+]
These are NOT taken/made by me.
All I did was find them, center, cut (change ratio for xoom) and upload.
If you want me to add a wallpaper that you found, leave a post here, and email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the wallpaper in highest resolution you can find.
How to set a wallpaper on Xoom (for newbies):
- Left-click on any wallpaper here. Once on the hoster website, left-click it again (don't right click - save!)
- When you see the full, big version of the wallpaper, only then right click - save image.
- Connect Xoom with a microUSB cable to your PC.
- Go to My Computer and you'll see "Xoom" in a minute(no drivers needed)
- Double click Xoom, then "Device Storage", "Pictures" (or wherever you want to save them)
- Copy the wallpaper(s) there (if they are in zip, make sure to unzip them first)
- On Xoom, log-tap on home screen, tap "Wallpapers", then "Gallery".
- Tap the folder where you've saved the wallpaper(s) ("Pictures" for example). Tap on wallpaper.
- Drag the corners of the clue rectangle to engulf the entire wallpaper.
- Tap "Ok" in upper right corner.
I'll be adding more if you guys like these.
Thanks to klone96
for adding the official XOOM wallpapers.
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Asus Nexus 7