FORUMS

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more
Lorbas's Avatar

[ROM] XWJV1 - beta 2.3.2 Gingerbread! Confirmed!

Thanks Meter: 48
 
By Lorbas, Junior Member on 28th February 2011, 07:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st March 2011, 04:29 PM |#811  
miro666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afilopou

I just have a kernel panic after internet browsing

Me was hapened too after install and start SMS Popup.apk, but after device restart (battery pull out-in) dont hapened again (to now). I dont know reason for that.

Regards
 
 
1st March 2011, 04:31 PM |#812  
fergy05's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
AAAARGH!

Stuck in AT&T boot loop

cant even send for repair as im on o2 in the UK

Is the Jig the only way out of this? what did i do wrong? :s
1st March 2011, 04:33 PM |#813  
theduckking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy05

AAAARGH!

Stuck in AT&T boot loop

cant even send for repair as im on o2 in the UK

Is the Jig the only way out of this? what did i do wrong? :s

no download mode?
1st March 2011, 04:35 PM |#814  
iammodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hell
Thanks Meter: 548
 
More
Something I just noticed.
on the android market website when I was on xxJPY it just used to say install on "i9000" now it comes up with "Orange Samsung GT-I9000"

anyone else noticed this?
1st March 2011, 04:36 PM |#815  
fergy05's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nope, flashes up "AT&T" over and over again not recognised by pc at all

tried heating up handset but nothing?
1st March 2011, 04:39 PM |#816  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammodo

Something I just noticed.
on the android market website when I was on xxJPY it just used to say install on "i9000" now it comes up with "Orange Samsung GT-I9000"

anyone else noticed this?

I've "Orange Samsung GT-I9000" even with the JPY on the Android Webmarket, it's not a Gingerbread change.
1st March 2011, 04:40 PM |#817  
Markyyyyyyyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyallo

Isn't it obvious you don't have Root?

I would have thought so, however i am able to use super manager and titanium and they both gain root permissions and work fine, enabling me to rw to the system folder etc... so i didn't think that was the problem.

But turns out i was just being a muppet...... thought i had allowed su permissions on the phone but it must have timed out on me... sorry for wasting time
Last edited by Markyyyyyyyyy; 2nd March 2011 at 12:29 AM.
1st March 2011, 04:42 PM |#818  
afilopou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miro666

Me was hapened too after install and start SMS Popup.apk, but after device restart (battery pull out-in) dont hapened again (to now). I dont know reason for that.

Regards

Happened again when checking my mail (using email.apk) ...Looks like CM7 is much more stable
1st March 2011, 04:44 PM |#819  
iammodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hell
Thanks Meter: 548
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Slane.

I've "Orange Samsung GT-I9000" even with the JPY on the Android Webmarket, it's not a Gingerbread change.

Okay thank you
1st March 2011, 04:44 PM |#820  
Markyyyyyyyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=20.... link to steel blue rom themed framework files.... first attempt
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware, galaxy s, gingerbread, i9000xwjv1, my mate works at samsung, rom, samsung i9000
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes