Just Another Minimal Theme
T-Mobile Theme Chooser [HDPI][MDPI]
JAMT has evolved! As the icons for the original theme were the first icons I'd ever made I didn't really know how to go about creating a unified look. So I used the current ones as a base and worked them into something far better (IMO).
There are 2 versions of each theme, Free and Donate. The donate versions have more extensive theming and have themed battery percentage (through cyanogenmod settings).
Here are the results
Grab the themes from the market through the link or QR code.
Direct links to free version apks (This is not the preferred method of installation as you will not receive updates)
Flat Black Free
White Gradient Free
All icons are 100% drawn by me. You must credit me if you use them and must not sell them.
1. Notification Icons
2. Battery Percentage
3. Progress Bars
4. Notification Bar Power Widget Icons and Background
5. Notification Bar Background
6. Notification Bar Footer
7. Text colours
8. Smooth Sync
9. Smooth Battery charge/discharge
10. Battery Percentage through CM Settings (Donate)
11. Keyboard themed (Donate)
12. Analogue Clock (Donate)
13. White contacts and dialler (Donate)
Stat icons included, let me know which other you would like made.
What's Not Working
1. Lockscreen/Reboot screen (T-Mobile Side)
2. USB Debugging notification (T-Mobile Side) - [Disable notification for unified look]
- The white version does not work well with the minimal carrier layout in CM7, the black version looks great with it though.
- If you really like a feature let me know in market feedback so I will keep it in, people complaining about the look of something can ruin it for the people who love it.
- If you have an issue PM or e-mail me, don't rate the app low if it's something that can be easily fixed.
- If you do choose to buy a white version I recommend the donate, not the percentage one. The percentage version was created before I knew how to theme the built in mini-battery icon. Although the animation is less smooth, it does pick up changed fonts.
- If there is a program you use and you want the notification icon themed let me know and I'll have a look.
Hinted Black Lockscreen
Hinted White Lockscreen
Gradient White Lockscreen (Experimental due to xml edits)
Please give feedback and rate the app if you like it!