5,597,397 Members 30,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LWP]Honeycomb Live Wallpaper Free - [v1.10] - Easter Egg included. Are you up to it?

Tip us?

nemuro
Old
(Last edited by nemuro; 22nd April 2011 at 05:38 PM.) Reason: update
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Default [LWP]Honeycomb Live Wallpaper Free - [v1.10] - Easter Egg included. Are you up to it?

Honeycomb Live Wallpaper Free version 1.10 - Easter Egg Edition
Presenting the first decent Honeycomb live wallpaper, now in HD.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

---
Or get it from the market.

Just letting you know we are always happy to see users posting screenshots of our live wallpaper in action to see how the users are playing with it.

Videos:
[EN] Dalton Gore | http://www.colormeandroid.com/ | View Youtube Video
[FR] Animatrix30 | http://www.frandroid.com/ | View Youtube Video
[EN] Shane Solnosky | http://limitlessdroid.com | View Youtube Video

Features:
  • 1.10 - Easter Egg included. Let the Easter Egg hunt begin.
  • NO ADS AT ALL!
  • Tablet support!
  • HD Look
  • Supports all types of resolutions: LDPI, MDPI and HDPI and even supports legacy phones ( G1, MyTouch and similar ) + tablet support since version 1.08
  • Three distinct modes for you to play with (Racing Flares, Lightning Strikes and Electric Sparks)
  • Customizable framerate to suit the processing power of your phone
  • Customizable trail length, colors and frequency
  • On Lightning Strikes mode, tap the screen to provoke a lightning
  • Low battery drain in comparison to other live wallpapers (-6 to -10mA drain. Very little, I tell you.)

Here is even the unaltered Current Widget log:
Code:
2011/03/03 18:52:13,-8mA,35%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;android.process.acore;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;com.android.htccontacts;com.google.process.gapps;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
2011/03/03 18:53:58,-10mA,35%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;android.process.acore;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;com.android.htccontacts;com.google.process.gapps;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
2011/03/03 18:55:59,-9mA,34%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;android.process.acore;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;com.android.htccontacts;com.google.process.gapps;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
2011/03/03 18:56:00,-9mA,34%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;android.process.acore;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;com.android.htccontacts;com.google.process.gapps;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
2011/03/03 19:03:12,-6mA,34%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;android.process.acore;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;com.android.htccontacts;com.google.process.gapps;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
2011/03/03 19:10:31,-8mA,34%,com.sunnykwong.HCLWfree;com.htc.android.htcime;android.process.acore;com.android.phone;system;com.manor.currentwidget;com.google.process.gapps;com.sunnykwong.freeomc;com.htc.bg;com.htc.cs:remote;android.process.acore;com.android.htccontacts;com.android.settings;com.android.camera;com.google.android.apps.uploader;com.htc.bgp;com.google.android.gm;android.process.media;com.htc.htcMessageUploader;com.android.vending;com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox;com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd;com.htc.cs;com.htc.recommend;com.htc.searchanywhere;com.svox.pico;com.android.voicedialer;com.noshufou.android.su;com.htc.RosieUtility;com.htc.opensense;com.android.defcontainer;com.htc.launcher;com.htc.googlereader;com.htc.android.mail;com.android.mms;com.wagado.old_phone;com.htc.searchanywhere.widget;com.android.packageinstaller;com.aurorasoftworks.quadrant.ui.standard;com.htc.messagecs;com.htc.sdm;com.htc.wdm;com.android.updater;com.android.browser;com.htc.cspeoplesync;com.htc.android.worldclock;com.htc.laputa.lb.provider;com.htc.android.Stock;com.htc.music;com.htc.widget.clockwidget;com.htc.laputa.HtcLaputaInstaller;com.mhuang.overclocking;com.google.android.partnersetup;com.htc.laputa;com.htc.fm;
A power drain of -6mA to -10mA is very small considering the normal drain is somewhere in the line of -4mA to -6mA for my phone/configuration.

Credits:
I took part into this project alongside with Xaffron, the developer of the fully featured clock app for Android, One More Clock and many other goodies for Android.

This is the free version. The limitation to the free version is that the special modes ( Lightning Strikes and Electric Sparks ) last for a limited time after each time you apply them. You can always re-enable them again, no limit there.For supporting the developers of this live wallpaper and removing this limitation, consider a small donation of $0.99.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAP201103042252.jpg
Views:	27683
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	533644   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshotttt.jpg
Views:	2455
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	533645  
Attached Files
File Type: apk HCLW_v110_FREE_FINAL.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.03 MB, 6039 views)
HTC Topaz - waiting for android port / HTC TYTN II - for kicks / HTC Wildfire - sold / Yinlips YDPG-18 - sold

HTC HD2 EU - sold
Radio: 2.12.50.02.2 - best battery for me
NAND: Redux - The smallest fastest working HD2 rom & Haldric's Stock Desire HD GB Rom
Kernel: In Tytung we trust.

Free stuff: Simple text icons & Free Wallpapers
Find my post useful? Instead of saying "thanks", click here (it will enlarge my e-penis)
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to nemuro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

baliriot
Old
Thanks Meter 265
awesome!!! dowloading now!!!

Archon810
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Awesome work - we've posted about this here: http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/03...oot-animation/. Hope that gets this LWP some attention. :-]
AndroidPolice.com - Android news, reviews, and tutorials | @AndroidPolice
My Tech Blog
| @ArtemR

kuci06
Old
Thanks Meter 51
can you post a video of it?

He3aBuCuM
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Good job! But i see the pixsels.. Low quality?

schranzerr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thx for this great wallpaper

nemuro
Old
(Last edited by nemuro; 1st March 2011 at 07:26 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
@baliriot Thank you .
@Archon810 We are very grateful for this! Thanks a lot.
@kuci06 I am filming it now. Great idea Thanks. Done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D7HDA2JnjU
@He3aBuCuM What phone are you using?
@schranzerr Thank you, kindly.
HTC Topaz - waiting for android port / HTC TYTN II - for kicks / HTC Wildfire - sold / Yinlips YDPG-18 - sold

HTC HD2 EU - sold
NAND: Redux - The smallest fastest working HD2 rom & Haldric's Stock Desire HD GB Rom

Find my post useful? Instead of saying "thanks", click here (it will enlarge my e-penis)

Lars1967
Old
Thanks Meter 8
How does it look on Xoom?

nemuro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102

DONATE TO ME
Buy me one, and I can show you.

Kidding.
I have no idea, but someone might do us a favor by posting a screenshot from a tablet running this thing.

HTC HD2 EU - sold

Marct77
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Installed wallpaper and paid for the full clock download.
One issue,it wont let me upgrade to the full wallpaper via the settings ?
Asus Transformer TF101
[ROM][JB 4.3 r2.2] [ KatKiss-4.3 #021 ] [Stable]

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
[ROM][AOSP][JB][4.3][JSS15J] SuperNexus 3.0 - N7000 - Build 1 [15-08-13]