Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some Seidio Accessories Now Shipping

Tip us?

lilsalmon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default Some Seidio Accessories Now Shipping

Just ordered my Innocase II for my eventual TB. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they are shipping some of their products. Specifically the innocase II, slim extended battery and screen protectors

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/5448.htm

As an FYI I ordered my case from Amazon as it was 23 bucks versus 29 direct from Seidio.

-Lil'
--------------------------------------------
PHONE: SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 | ROM: STOCK TILL ROOT

LAUNCHER:Nova Launcher - Prime
ROOT:Hopefully Soon

--------------------------------------------
SONY XPERIA TABLET Z | STOCK

LAUNCHER:Nova Launcher - Prime
ROOT:UnRooted

Z51
Old
Thanks Meter 61
looks good... gonna amazon or ebay it thanks!

HTC One M8 (Gold)
Galaxy S5 (Gold)
OnePlus One (SandStone Black)

xsliver
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks for the 411

Not a big jump in the battery, but probably worth it if the phone works out as it should!

detox246
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Got my seidio battery my zagg and my external charger ready and waiting for thursday

Sent from my Droid
Support @htcclay

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/detox246

google+

https://plus.google.com/u/0/11326955...4/posts?tab=Xh

nfcrockett
Old
(Last edited by nfcrockett; 19th March 2011 at 02:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Has anybody received the innocase II yet, how's the fit? I should be receiving my innocase II and holster today, hopefully before I leave for work.

edit: finally received my case, it's fits really snug and doesn't look bulky at all, seidio never disappoints
Device: HTC Thunderbolt
ROM: Stock
Recovery: CWM 3.0.2.4

Device: HTC DROID Incredible
ROM: CM 7 Latest Nightly
Recovery: BAmod Recovery v1.0 Red
Theme: Minimal GB

Device: Nook Color
ROM: CM7 Latest Nightly

KZIWarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfcrockett View Post
Has anybody received the innocase II yet, how's the fit? I should be receiving my innocase II and holster today, hopefully before I leave for work.

edit: finally received my case, it's fits really snug and doesn't look bulky at all, seidio never disappoints
Really?? You apparently didn't have the POS they released for the OG Droid, lol. But I'll agree the case for the Thunderbolt is EXCELLENT. Fits really well, not too bulky and works great with the combo holster. The only thing I don't really like is that it's a bit 'slippery' compared to the naked phone.
Namaste,
KZIWarrior
"The way is the same, but never in the same footsteps"

madzozs
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Can someone that has the innocase 2 in hand snap a pic or two? I never trust company photos. Also, how is it sliding in and out of pockets? My current case sucks big time.

KZIWarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by madzozs View Post
Can someone that has the innocase 2 in hand snap a pic or two? I never trust company photos. Also, how is it sliding in and out of pockets? My current case sucks big time.
I'll snap some more pics tonight but the company photos are spot on. This is of the phone in the case on the ezeStand that I took for them to judge the fit:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mcalabr...eat=directlink

As you can see it adds a small blue lip all around the phone. It's a two piece "snap" design (two halves slide over the phone from the top and the bottom and snap/lock into place). It doesn't add much dimension, for my large hands it adds just enough to make the device very comfortable. At first I thought it was a little to 'slippery' but now that's it's worn in it's great. Much better than the POSs I dealt with for the OG Droid. Def worth the money (and I got the combo because I love their 'screen in' holster).
Namaste,
KZIWarrior
"The way is the same, but never in the same footsteps"

madzozs
Old
Thanks Meter 47
I ended up breaking down and ordering one earlier anyway. My current case is driving me nuts since it stick in my jeans pocket and my work shirt pocket every single time. Thanks though.