Originally Posted by OBatRFan
How do I access this to save the wallpaper?
You will need:
2. Some archiver, e.g., winrar
1. Use a tool like root explorer on phone and navigate to /system/framework folder
2. Copy the file 'framework-res.apk' to some folder on SD card
3. Connect to computer
4. Copy the file from phone SD card to some location on computer, say desktop
5. Open winrar
6. Drag drop this file into that, or maybe use 'open with' option
7. Navigate to \res\drawable-hdpi-v4
8. Search for the file "default-wallpaper.jpg"
This is the file u would need to update.
AT&T Galaxy S3: [ROM] Intergalactic v2.8 with Kernel C
All Infuse modems individually packed into CWM flashable packages
Android Memory Management
Clicking "THANKS" is the simplest and easiest way of showing appreciation.