* LATEST ICONS ON TOP IN SECOND POST
- Angry Birds Space
- Nokia Drive
- Google Play
- Skype Icon Updated!
- Twitter Icon Updated!
IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN ICONS KEEP TO THE LAUNCHER 7 SIZE PLEASE
1x1 = 186x186
2x1 = 385x186
1x2 = 186x385[/COLOR]
I've started an icon thread a while ago.
I am working together with my friend Timo Kujala on the app Launcher 7 as some of you might know already. Timo makes the app, I create the icons (see above link)
My goal is to make the icons for Launcher 7 to create a realistic WP7 look and feel. (the app alone is not enough :P)
You might think: "Where can I get this great app Launcher 7!"
Well here it is!
Free version...............Donate version
Or take a look at: http://www.appbrain.com/app/launcher...soft.launcher7
With the option 2x1 tiles in his app I've started working on some tiles for Launcher 7
°°HOW TO: LAUNCHER 7°°
1. Download Launcher 7 via Market
2. Create a folder on your SD-card and transfer the icon .png files you like
3. Open Launcher 7 and go to your programs list on the right screen
4. Longpress on the program you want on your main screen
5. Now a popup opens and choose Tile Size 1x1, Custom Icon, Custom Icon Options
6. Now choose Bitmap Type: Bitmap from SD card and press Select Image
7. Select the icon you want through your gallery (or other app)
8. Go back and press Click to add tile
All tiles below are already optimized for use in Launcher 7.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONATORS:
CHICKNLIL, DigitalCoder, thetimster4, Musashiken
Due to rules on XDA, we're not allowed to require donations for our work, but we'd like to encourage a donation if you use this product. It took us a lot of time to make, and if we receive donations for Launcher 7 and these tiles, we'll happily continue to evolve this if we fairly receive enough donations.
And last but not least. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE.