My question is: did formatting my SD card to Fat32 cause Mediaserver to go haywire? Or is it something else? I should mention I did just start using PlayerPro about a day before this, so not sure if that's the culprit or my SD card. I know that's where I'll start is by freezing PlayerPro, but is anyone else having this issue after reformatting an SD card to Fat32?
Last night I formatted a 64GB SD card in Fat32 (so TWRP would use it) then reloaded all my music and pictures back onto it as well as moving my TiBu backups and some other stuff to free up my internal storage on my LG Optimus G E970. After that I made a nandroid backup then rebooted and went to bed, leaving the phone on, but plugged into the wall charger. This morning I unplug it, check my email on it (shows 100% charged), lock the screen and go about my business. I check my phone about an hour and a half later and I'm down to 90% battery. I check my battery stats and Mediaserver shows to have used 65% of that discharge. I'm running 4.0.4 with a custom kernel and ROM, but I've been using that particular kernel and ROM for about a week with no issues.