Texting on the tablet

Search This thread

theMaginator

Jul 27, 2010
Fresno CA.
Hey guys,

Not my work or my find. But just posting this d/l link for you all. Allows you to pick a number for free, limited numbers though (I'm a 217 area code and it gave me a 765) but its a start! App is called TextFree and its pretty straight forward. Works like a charm. Thanks theMaginator!

http://www.4shared.com/file/dT_WIOib/compingertextfree.html

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

No problem glad to share.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App

theMaginator

Jul 27, 2010
Fresno CA.
Text plus does work great. Your contacts know who you are when you text them, vs textfree where you have to let everyone know your new number

OK Ill bite. Is it avaialbale in the market or can you you guys upload the apk? I searched for it in the market but could not find it.

wizayne

Dec 23, 2010
I can't find an app called 'text plus', is there any help likea link to it in market ? It sounds awesome! Thx

yankele

Jun 29, 2010
Florida, NY
Here is the website for text plus.
It actually directs you to the market and shows you the app in the market but doesn't let it download.

Link

Salpula

Sep 9, 2010
Here is the APK, seems to work fine even though the market claims its not compatible.

Attachments

• com.gogii.textplus-3c5d6dfd17f36ddf4cfe13b5e50f5975.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 141

theMaginator

Jul 27, 2010
Fresno CA.
OK so here is my current set up. Using GtalkSMS to redirect all my sms to the zoom and to reply from also using Google Voice got it working. So for now this should do.