Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 48,968 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there an "extended" battery the size of the original?

Tip us?

tehloxely
Old
Thanks Meter 26
How would you compare the Seido 1750 to this one: http://www.amazon.com/HTC-Standard-B...9500462&sr=8-3

Marcismo55
Old
Thanks Meter 416

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one View Post
I bought this battery a couple weeks ago and it pretty much crushes the stock battery. It costs more than the one on amazon but its great. Quick shipping too.
+1

I actually bought these off of Amazon. Came with 2 batteries and a wall charger for $35. Makes a huge difference in battery life.

I highly recommend for the $.

xxxdc5
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
http://www.htcexpress.com/batteries-...ble-droid.html

I bought this battery a couple weeks ago and it pretty much crushes the stock battery. It costs more than the one on amazon but its great. Quick shipping too.
Might try this one out. How is it on heat?

I'm looking to replace my seidio 1750 which gets WAY too hot and battery life seems to be slipping
ROM adventure:
stockHTCinc2.1/2.2>CM[/B]6.1.0>Virtuous3.2>Warm TwoPointTwo RLS5.3>Warm Z TwoPointTwo RLS1>nightllies>SYNERGY RC1/RC2/RLS1>CM7>>> GALAXY NEXUS 4.0.4---> 4.1.1>>AOKP>>CM10>>PA 3.50

phaze one
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdc5 View Post
Might try this one out. How is it on heat?

I'm looking to replace my seidio 1750 which gets WAY too hot and battery life seems to be slipping
With heavy consistent use (i.e browsing and texting while playing angry birds for an hour) it gets hot but other than that, doesnt get hot while charging and tethering it stays cool too. I have chads incredikernel, I bump charged this morning, been putting light medium use on it, music browsing texting and phone calls and I've been tethering for a bit as well. Been on battery for 12 and a half hours and sitting at 44%.

xxxdc5
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
With heavy consistent use (i.e browsing and texting while playing angry birds for an hour) it gets hot but other than that, doesnt get hot while charging and tethering it stays cool too. I have chads incredikernel, I bump charged this morning, been putting light medium use on it, music browsing texting and phone calls and I've been tethering for a bit as well. Been on battery for 12 and a half hours and sitting at 44%.
good to know. might give it a try despite that post about 1800 batteries being a scam haha
ROM adventure:
stockHTCinc2.1/2.2>CM[/B]6.1.0>Virtuous3.2>Warm TwoPointTwo RLS5.3>Warm Z TwoPointTwo RLS1>nightllies>SYNERGY RC1/RC2/RLS1>CM7>>> GALAXY NEXUS 4.0.4---> 4.1.1>>AOKP>>CM10>>PA 3.50

phaze one
Old
(Last edited by phaze one; 22nd March 2011 at 03:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdc5 View Post
good to know. might give it a try despite that post about 1800 batteries being a scam haha
Yeah not sure about the 1800 battery scam, but compared to the stock its basically day and night. This is what the phone should have come with.

Also I should tell you that the normal case fits, snugly.

sent by carrier pigeon

notwen
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Anyone have any thoughts on the Laza 1500mah batteries? I have some Amazon credit about to expire and was curious if these would be worth it over the Seido 1750mah battery. I generally prefer OEM over third-party vendors, but the1500mah HTC OEM battery is out of stock from any Prime sellers and has been so for the past 2-3 weeks.
htc dinc / miui+zeam
vs gtab / really dusty

Coderedpl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah not sure about the 1800 battery scam, but compared to the stock its basically day and night. This is what the phone should have come with.

Also I should tell you that the normal case fits, snugly.

sent by carrier pigeon
Do you mean it fits in the original battery cover?

phaze one
Old
(Last edited by phaze one; 24th March 2011 at 02:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 230
Yeah, it fits. No need for a special cover. It just fits tight is what I meant.

sent by carrier pigeon

Coderedpl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Hmm, might have to look into it.