FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Is there an "extended" battery the size of the original?

1,517 posts
Thanks Meter: 133
 
By Coderedpl, Senior Member on 6th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th March 2011, 11:42 PM |#21  
tehloxely's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
How would you compare the Seido 1750 to this one: http://www.amazon.com/HTC-Standard-B...9500462&sr=8-3
 
 
22nd March 2011, 12:25 AM |#22  
Marcismo55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 418
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

I bought this battery a couple weeks ago and it pretty much crushes the stock battery. It costs more than the one on amazon but its great. Quick shipping too.

+1

I actually bought these off of Amazon. Came with 2 batteries and a wall charger for $35. Makes a huge difference in battery life.

I highly recommend for the $.
22nd March 2011, 12:54 AM |#23  
xxxdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

http://www.htcexpress.com/batteries-...ble-droid.html


I bought this battery a couple weeks ago and it pretty much crushes the stock battery. It costs more than the one on amazon but its great. Quick shipping too.

Might try this one out. How is it on heat?

I'm looking to replace my seidio 1750 which gets WAY too hot and battery life seems to be slipping
22nd March 2011, 02:23 AM |#24  
phaze one's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 250
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdc5

Might try this one out. How is it on heat?

I'm looking to replace my seidio 1750 which gets WAY too hot and battery life seems to be slipping

With heavy consistent use (i.e browsing and texting while playing angry birds for an hour) it gets hot but other than that, doesnt get hot while charging and tethering it stays cool too. I have chads incredikernel, I bump charged this morning, been putting light medium use on it, music browsing texting and phone calls and I've been tethering for a bit as well. Been on battery for 12 and a half hours and sitting at 44%.
22nd March 2011, 03:03 AM |#25  
xxxdc5's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

With heavy consistent use (i.e browsing and texting while playing angry birds for an hour) it gets hot but other than that, doesnt get hot while charging and tethering it stays cool too. I have chads incredikernel, I bump charged this morning, been putting light medium use on it, music browsing texting and phone calls and I've been tethering for a bit as well. Been on battery for 12 and a half hours and sitting at 44%.

good to know. might give it a try despite that post about 1800 batteries being a scam haha
22nd March 2011, 03:49 AM |#26  
phaze one's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 250
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdc5

good to know. might give it a try despite that post about 1800 batteries being a scam haha

Yeah not sure about the 1800 battery scam, but compared to the stock its basically day and night. This is what the phone should have come with.

Also I should tell you that the normal case fits, snugly.


sent by carrier pigeon
Last edited by phaze one; 22nd March 2011 at 03:52 AM.
22nd March 2011, 02:51 PM |#27  
notwen's Avatar
Senior Member
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Anyone have any thoughts on the Laza 1500mah batteries? I have some Amazon credit about to expire and was curious if these would be worth it over the Seido 1750mah battery. I generally prefer OEM over third-party vendors, but the1500mah HTC OEM battery is out of stock from any Prime sellers and has been so for the past 2-3 weeks.
22nd March 2011, 11:10 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Valley Stream, NY
Thanks Meter: 133
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze one

Yeah not sure about the 1800 battery scam, but compared to the stock its basically day and night. This is what the phone should have come with.

Also I should tell you that the normal case fits, snugly.


sent by carrier pigeon

Do you mean it fits in the original battery cover?
24th March 2011, 02:50 AM |#29  
phaze one's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 250
 
More
Yeah, it fits. No need for a special cover. It just fits tight is what I meant.

sent by carrier pigeon
Last edited by phaze one; 24th March 2011 at 02:54 AM.
24th March 2011, 02:59 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Valley Stream, NY
Thanks Meter: 133
 
Donate to Me
More
Hmm, might have to look into it.
26th March 2011, 04:38 AM |#31  
Member
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have the 3500 from sedio it makes the phone really fat, but you quickly get used to it. But the battery life was honestly not good...i still cant get 24 hours. Had really good review too, was disapointed ):

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes