** NEW in v2.5 **
- Complete redesign of the scrollable widgets : clean ICS style.
- Added option to show/hide the beginning of each article on the scrollable widgets.
- Complete redesign of the popup : now full screen with action bar.
- New settings : Headers, backgrounds, text colors.
- Fixed few bugs
- Added YouTube support, you can now launch videos right from the pop-up.
- Added Japanese translation. Big thanks to Moyuru for his work !
- Added new options to hide counter, blog title and date from the scrollable widget.
- Fixed few bugs
- Completely revamped the pop-up, now with a page indicator and incredibly fast navigation!
- Added image thumbnails to all static widgets
- Fixed a nasty Android 2.1 FC
- Rearranged all widget layouts
_ Optimisations for image pre-download feature : uses less data, less memory and scrolling is much smoother on the widget
- New Feature : Image pre-download for offline reading with images!
- New Feature : Thumbnails on widget ! (scrollable widgets only for now)
- New option to hide buttons on scrollable widgets
- Brought back the old ICS theme
- Added Danish, Turkish, Russian and Brasilian Portuguese languages (Thanks to all the translators!)
- Bug fixes
** v2.1.9 **
- New Widget optimized for Android 3.x / 4.x (scrollable and resizable)
- Revamped the ICS theme
- Changed the publish date format
- New setting : Refresh on WiFi only
- New Display setting : Number of items per page
- Fixed scrollable widget wrong article bug
- Few visual arrangements
- New Widget/Pop-up theme : Ice Cream Sandwich !!
- Revamped the White theme
- Other little visual improvements
Go check it out
_ ## Scrollable and Resizable Widget ## (WORKS WITH COMPATIBLE LAUNCHERS ONLY)
_ Two new buttons on the scrollable widget : "Mark all as read" and "Show favourites".
_ Unread counter on the scrollable widget.
_ Import Full Reading List (all unread items) from Google Reader
in two clicks.
_ Import all feeds items a Google Reader
_ Please use Google Reader
labels (folders) to regroup your feeds, importing and refreshing will be MUCH FASTER than importing each feed individually !
_ When you add a feed to a label (folder) in google reader
, it will be automaticly synced with the widget, no need to re-import.
_ Pop-up now has slightly bigger images.
_ Fixed many bugs.
_ Fixed background and buttons disappearing on some launchers
_ Fixed widget information mixing up between widgets of the same size
_ Fixed FC when opeining Atom feeds urls in the browser
_ Fixed last popup not showing any content
_ Added option to not colorize read articles (user request)
_ Fixed the 'Filter by age' setting bug
** NEW in v1.7.2 - VISUAL UPDATE **
_ Added Text Size setting, allows to show more content on the widgets
_ Tweaked all widget layouts
_ Tweaked the pop-up backgrounds
_ Added Portuguese language support
_ Other bug fixes
*v1.7 - MAJOR UPDATE*
_ Added 4x3 widget size.
_ Much FASTER pop-up loading, with image loading in background.
_ Much more robust and efficient refresh.
_ Added spanish language support.
_ Many other optimizations and bugfixes.
_ Added 4x4 widget size with clickable news counter!
_ Added Favourite button on pop-up.
_ Added Share button on pop-up.
_ Even bigger images on pop-up.
_ Added Mark all as read function on 4x4.
_ Added Independent settings for each widget size.
_ Big code cleanup and CPU optimizations.
_ Many other bug fixes and minor changes.
_ Added option to invert buttons and arrows, good for left handed people (user request)
_ Re-arranged all the layouts a bit
_ Added scrollbar to the pop-up
_ 4x2 Widget size !
_ Sync and auto scroll optimisations
_ other bug fixes
_ Items are now marked as read after being opened in the pop-up
_ New filter to get only unread news
_ Faster refresh
_ Few other bugfixes
_ Added French translations
_ Better layouts for tablets
_ Widgets behave better when resized
_ Widgets are now syncronized with the pop-ups
_ Added Help screen on first launch
_ Fixed some feeds contents thanks to user feedback (you may have to re-add them to the widget)
_ Bigger images in po-up
_ Fixed some FCs
_ Fixed feeds not refreshing if renamed in google reader