Originally Posted by hd2leo_fusion
awesome,Can i put it on my Mozart Branded orange France with yours? it Will be debranded my Mozart from my carrier? language french it's available on This rom?
before i flash it,it does a Full backup? thankx for u response
Sorry mate, no idea it it will work for Mozart branded from Orange France, but i can definitely tell u that there was french language to choose when the phone started fresh after upgrade. This 1.30 rom is not
Ok, here is how i got it working for me (T-Mobile Germany Device, 1.25 branded stock rom):
1. Download 1.09 rom from here
2. Extract the 1.09 rom to a folder, let's name it 109
3. Download 1.30 rom (u can find the link in the first post)
4. Extract the 1.30 rom to a folder, let's name it 130. Use WinRar to extract the 1.30 rom's exe file - right click on the file and then look for extract entries of winrar
5. Download ModelID.zip from here
6. Extract ModelID.fig from ModelID.zip and place it into the 130 folder.
7. Reboot your Mozart Phone to Bootloader mode (Switch off then hold Vol. Down and Swith on. Release Vol Down when u see rainbow background)
8. Connect your Mozart Phone to the PC and wait for the Drivers to be installed. You should see USB written on your Phone.
9. Go to 109 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% Phone reboots to Bootloader Mode itself (and ROMUpdateUtility.exe states an error, but well, it seems this error wont bother us).
10. Go to 130 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% you are done.
Good luck upgrading!
Edit: To the question about backup - flashing wipes all your data, so u will have to download and sync all the stuff again. I have got an app from the market, it let me download it again i hope at no charge after i signed in with my live id. So again - get all important stuff backed up before u flash.