MIUI camera app for CM7 [New Version posted 5-28]

Tip us?

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
Originally Posted by laie1472 View Post
Unless I missed it its not on here the weather app or the music app.

Yea its Me Again With The
Modified Hero
the music and gallery are in a zip file stay clean posted it on the 1st or 2nd page

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=436

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

laie1472
Old
Thanks Meter 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post
the music and gallery are in a zip file stay clean posted it on the 1st or 2nd page

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=436

Hummm. Thus my eyes deceive me. Hidden as a link with no post above or below. Might explain y I missed it. Now do you happen to know if that music app has the eq feature?? I don't want the gallery because I thought I read it has no pinch to zoom.

Yea its Me Again With The
Modified Hero

MallardDuck
Old
Thanks Meter 180
I was wondering if anyone knows if this is even worth trying with 2.6.35 AP4/5; AP 4/5 has working camera but it's very touchy?

user7618
Old
Thanks Meter 231

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocker09 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knows if this is even worth trying with 2.6.35 AP4/5; AP 4/5 has working camera but it's very touchy?
Crazy idea here, download it, try it, and make that decision yourself. Its all opinion.

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Gingerbread-on-Hero action here!

Did I help you or make something you love? Help me send Mrs. User through Nursing School.

MallardDuck
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by user7618 View Post
Crazy idea here, download it, try it, and make that decision yourself. Its all opinion.

-----
Man, you're useful. If I thought it would have a chance of success then I'd do it, but since the kernel i was talking about already has a slightly less than stable camera as it is. If you have working knowledge the the 2.6.35 kernel then you'd know that and understand why I asked; if you don't then clearly you don't have any useful contribution to my inquiry and could have just as easily not replied to my post at all.

I asked here on a community forum because that's kinda the idea of a community forum....collaboration. I was merely asking the community if anyone else has experience with a specific kernel and this app to get their feedback before I decide to try it for myself.

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2827
Quote:
Man, you're useful. If I thought it would have a chance of success then I'd do it, but since the kernel i was talking about already has a slightly less than stable camera as it is. If you have working knowledge the the 2.6.35 kernel then you'd know that and understand why I asked; if you don't then clearly you don't have any useful contribution to my inquiry and could have just as easily not replied to my post at all.

I asked here on a community forum because that's kinda the idea of a community forum....collaboration. I was merely asking the community if anyone else has experience with a specific kernel and this app to get their feedback before I decide to try it for myself.
So wait you made a reply telling him how useless his reply is when your going to flash it anyway? Anyone else confused like I am?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

user7618
Old
Thanks Meter 231

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlesskyle View Post
So wait you made a reply telling him how useless his reply is when your going to flash it anyway? Anyone else confused like I am?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
*raises hand*

I thought that's why we have nandroids. In case we do something stupid. That way, we can try stuff out without risk, instead of waiting around 4 days for an answer. Maybe that's just me, though. Like I said, crazy idea, using all resources available to me.

-----

Did I help you or make something you love? Help me send Mrs. User through Nursing School.

laie1472
Old
(Last edited by laie1472; 16th April 2011 at 07:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 827
Quote:

Ohhh you got flamed lol. Ah man its just a way of saying welcome aboard. And fyi it kept freezing on me. It would open up but as soon as I snap a pic I get freeze city. Doesn't fc or anything it just freezes. So in short no. At least not for me.

Edit if you want try pushing the apk. It might work better. Or if you want I have a different apk I received from a xda member that I made flashable threw recovery to have it install as an apk. When I did it that way I was able to get it to work smooth. Now I'm thinking they are the same apk but not sure because I don't know were tk got the apk from. However when I flashed tk's zip it replaced the stock cam but was not functional. But when I flashed the other zip and it installed as an apk it worked fine. So i remember reading that tk posted that if you flash the zip in the op it replaces the stock vs if you extracted the apk from the zip and adb push it/ it will install as an apk. Hence forth it might work with sobes kernel if you push it.

Yea its me again. With the
Modified Hero

FanOfSkynyrd
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Love this camera over the stock ROM one, but has anyone else noticed that it takes a while for it to actually snap a picture. I press the button to take the pic then have to hold my phone still for like 5-10 seconds before it actually takes a pic.

ANyone else have this, is there some setting I need to enable/disable?

Thanks in advance.

dpeeps74
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Why is it that reading comprehension seems to be as non existent here as people using search? Everyone is so quick to flame but if you actually stop and take the time to comprehend what people are typing instead of being up each other's asses you may prevent yourselves from looking like complete tools.

~dpeeps74