Current version 2.3
Weather information provided by AccuWeather(TM)
* Weather by GPS location or for selected city
* Live Tile on the Start screen
* Detailed actual weather conditions
* Today weather forecast
* Up to 5 days forecast information
* Both Metric and US (Imperial) units support and their automatic selection
* Data refreshing on the application startup and manual data refreshing
* Fast search city by name (partial name) or US zip code
* Ability to add city to the favorites and fast switching between them
* No limitation on the favorites number
* Since the version 2.2 app shows ads at the bottom of the main window
The program is optimized for traffic usage.
For example, one weather query takes near the 15K data.
Traffic for city search query may be vary, but no more than 1K in the most cases.
When you tap on the "Details" link on the "5 Days" page program creates temporary page named "AccuWeather"
and shows detailed weather info from the Accuweather site for mobile devices.
In this case program works as web browser.
If you like this app and think others might find this application useful,
sharing your experience in a short review on the WP7 Marketplace would be highly appreciated.
It is very easy with the "Weather4Me WP7". Just tap "Review" button on the "About application" page.
What's new in the 2.3 version
* Some usability improvement and minor bugs fixed
* Live Tile service several upgrades since the version 2.2
* Fixed Live Tile generation bug for Australia and Canada
* Improved Live Tile support for most European countries
Live Tile Demo (1 of 2)
Live Tile Demo (2 of 2)
"Weather4Me WP7" screen shots:
Source: (of app) http://www.softexpanse.com/plugins/f...wtopic.php?180
Download Page Link: http://www.softexpanse.com/download.php?view.48
FAQ (based on the users reviews on the WP7 Marketplace)
Q. Program shows me weather info in the wrong units. How to fix this?
A. Application selects units automatically according to your Regional Formats settings.
Just tap on device "Start" button, go to the programs and start "Settings".
On the "system" page tap on the "region & language" item.
On the "region & language" page you should select "Region format" properly.
After that WP7 will prompt you to restart system to apply new settings.
(Also you can see these actions on the demo video, link below)
Q. On the "5 Days" page program shows me date without days name. I want to see them. How to change date format on that page?
A. "Weather4Me WP7" is using Long Date format specified in your system settings for date display on the "5 Days" page.
Since the version 2.2 application always shows days of week for all regions/countries.
Weather4Me WP7 1.0 first start, basic functionality demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THL-iUu0xrU
Weather4Me WP7 2.2 what's new demo
Very good review by George Ponder on "WPCentral" for version 1.0 with the own video: