Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,456 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola flipside rom?

Tip us?

junebug2425
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Motorola flipside rom?

Any developers have a flipside and would be willing to help to create a custom rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

itzmcgin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation .

Thread moved to Q&A due to it being a question. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

pcxpress12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy flipside rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmcgin View Post
It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.

i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcxpress12 View Post
i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

so far the j0rdd didn't work