Ask a question

No registration required

Motorola flipside rom?

OP junebug2425

8th March 2011, 10:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Any developers have a flipside and would be willing to help to create a custom rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
5th March 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.
6th March 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #3  
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,045

22,289 posts
Donate to Me
Exclamation .
Thread moved to Q&A due to it being a question. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
6th March 2012, 06:11 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy flipside rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmcgin

It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.

i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcxpress12

i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

so far the j0rdd didn't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread