FORUMS

Motorola flipside rom?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By junebug2425, Junior Member on 8th March 2011, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Any developers have a flipside and would be willing to help to create a custom rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

5th March 2012, 10:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.
6th March 2012, 04:00 AM |#3  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,058

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation .
Thread moved to Q&A due to it being a question. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
6th March 2012, 05:11 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy flipside rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmcgin

It has been some time since i developed any ROMs but I have developed for the backflip. I have been emailed for a request to do a ROM for the flipside. In the process of trying to get a flipside to use for testing and create the ROM.

i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcxpress12

i hope soon and i am very happy to loan my flipside out for the project. i will be testing the j_r0dd recover on it and report back if it work.

so far the j0rdd didn't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)