Full source code for the kernel changes can be found here.
If you are having issues getting it to work on Sense, flash this kernel: http://tinyw.in/05Y
For sense, you can use netarchy's latest build! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=719763
I put up a donate version of the app in the market. It is 100% IDENTICAL to the free version! And it will always stay that way! But I am getting tons of emails about where people can donate, so I figured this was the easiest way... so if you'd like to support #teamwin and what we do, feel free to buy the donate app! But please don't feel obligated to, and know that they literally are the exact same app (donate and free version) and they will always stay the same.
HDMwIn has been published to the market as a FREE APP! Go get it now: http://tinyw.in/NW (works on both sense AND cm7). If you previously installed the beta, uninstall it before you install the market version!
#teamwin is back again, this time supporting full HDMI mirroring on the evo!
Thanks to Dees_Troy for the video!
You are the only one responsible for your phone, #teamwin is not to be held liable for any harm that may come to your phone... not that we could harm your phone... we are teamwin!
- Run the HDMwIn app
- Follow the instructions to install
- FREE BEER!
No sound through HDMI on aosp (sound DOES work in sense)
- Occasional screen flicker in full screen landscape mode
- Occasionally when you switch from portrait to landscape or vice versa, it stops mirroring correctly. Just disable/re-enable mirroring and it will come right back.
- HDMI output stops briefly sometimes when you background the app
- The app doesn't really work in landscape mode (android layouts suck )
Hope you guys enjoy!
All the members of #teamwin!
Special thanks to the newest member of #teamwin, agrabren!