Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 43,254 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Boot Animation] Black Ops for any Android Device

Tip us?
 
Crackanug
Old
#21  
Crackanug's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Central, while drinking my juice in the hood

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverxbv2 View Post
I think your sound won't work for some. On the Inc im pretty sure the sound is VZW_Droid.mp3 since 2.2, depending on the rom.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Thank you for letting me know, I was wondering if different devices/carriers had different names for things.
 
Juice-Man01
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
ooohhhh G.bless you ...f.n. soooooo kulll Tiffany84
 
augoza
Old
#23  
augoza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 343
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackanug View Post
Yes it would, working on Gears of War at the moment, but will revisit this idea.


Haha this is great! Wonder if anyone did a Manhunt boot screen. That would be siiiiiiiiiick


Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

current device..
Nexus 5 PA 4.4.4 ART Franco
previously..
HTC One m7 non-rooted Stock
iPhone 4s jailbroken
HTC Supersonic rooted

 
Crackanug
Old
#24  
Crackanug's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Central, while drinking my juice in the hood

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by augoza View Post
Haha this is great! Wonder if anyone did a Manhunt boot screen. That would be siiiiiiiiiick
Adding this to the list.
 
_Cooze_
Old
(Last edited by _Cooze_; 11th March 2011 at 10:11 PM.)
#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 209
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boerne, TX
This boot anim is SICK! But it only ran totally through once.
Every other time I reboot to show my friends, it never gets to the part where it shows Mason, or beyond that. The phone just comes up.

Any ideas? Is everyone elses running all the way through to the main black ops screen?

For once I want to watch my whole boot up anim hahaha...

****CRACKANUG, awesome though, seriously! So I can see the whole black ops part though, think you could make one without the green android stuff at the begining? Just start with the black ops montage?
knowledge561 Old
#26  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Could you please make a android boot animation out of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbJpRD17fU I would like it to start at 57seconds when the bubble is bursting all the way to the ending. With the same music playing and everything. You have no idea how much I LOVE Naruto man. Please.
 
Crackanug
Old
#27  
Crackanug's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Central, while drinking my juice in the hood

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Cooze_ View Post
This boot anim is SICK! But it only ran totally through once.
Every other time I reboot to show my friends, it never gets to the part where it shows Mason, or beyond that. The phone just comes up.

Any ideas? Is everyone elses running all the way through to the main black ops screen?

For once I want to watch my whole boot up anim hahaha...

****CRACKANUG, awesome though, seriously! So I can see the whole black ops part though, think you could make one without the green android stuff at the begining? Just start with the black ops montage?
Sure thing, in the meantime try clearing your Dalvik cache and reboot. Then after its booted try booting again without clearing Dalvik. Let me know if it plays all the way through for the second boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledge561 View Post
Could you please make a android boot animation out of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbJpRD17fU I would like it to start at 57seconds when the bubble is bursting all the way to the ending. With the same music playing and everything. You have no idea how much I LOVE Naruto man. Please.
I will see what I can do.
 
owenbeals
Old
#28  
owenbeals's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 402
Posts: 546
Join Date: Aug 2010
Does anyone know what the sound file should be named for droid x?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
Daily Driver Galaxy S4, Backup phone Droid RAZR HD Other Backup Phone HTC One... my wife is now rocking my old Galaxy Note 2


For Awesome Android Root Videos, Phone, Accessory, and Rom Reviews check out http://youtube.com/droidmodd3rx

 
Crackanug
Old
(Last edited by Crackanug; 12th March 2011 at 03:08 AM.)
#29  
Crackanug's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Central, while drinking my juice in the hood

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbeals View Post
Does anyone know what the sound file should be named for droid x?

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App
Try "VZW_droid.mp3" I think I saw someone post this somewhere.
 
Ep3n3wp
Old
#30  
Ep3n3wp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 102
Posts: 1,204
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Newport beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84 View Post
http://db.tt/1bKnF5f
http://db.tt/cJcqllv

These are flashable zips of the bootanimation. The first one is for people that are on a rom that has the bootanimation located in system/customize/resource. The second is for people that are on a rom that has the bootanimation located in system/media. The audio is included in both of them. Enjoy.

Edit: I just tested the the one for roms that has the animation located in system/media and I had no sound. The animation looked great but I didn't have audio. I've never had any luck with audio for bootanimations that are stored in system/media. Sorry.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
Quick question....

Which one would flash for myn warm 2.2?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes