[3g STOCK .IMG] VZ WIRELESS MX600 5/3/2011
Here are the .IMG files that Motorola has posted on their MOTODEV site. .
ATTENTION: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLASH THIS FILE ON ANYTHING BUT THE VERIZON WIRELESS MOTOROLA XOOM Z600 (3G MODEL) OR YOU WILL HAVE A SHINEY PAPER WEIGHT!!!!
These files are from Motorola's Development site but I take no liability with anything that happens with your device if something goes wrong.
Official HRI39 Motorola .IMG files:
Official HRI66 Motorola .IMG files:
The following are the steps from the MOTODEV site
1. Extract files into android sdk /tools folder.
2. Start command prompt/ terminal from the android sdk tools folder. (How this is done on Mac I do not know, Windows: shift+left click and select "open command window here")
3. adb reboot bootloader
4. fastboot flash boot boot.img
5. fastboot flash system system.img
6. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7. fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
8. fastboot erase cache
9. fastboot oem lock
The device will lock and reboot.
You are now back to out of box state. However I do not know if it is still detectable by VZ Moto if you have unlocked the device after doing this.
Also fyi the sbf file is still an option but you will have to go in and do the fastboot oem lock after it completes