5,603,646 Members 36,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What does your MIUI look like?

Tip us?

jamieaxall
Old
(Last edited by jamieaxall; 29th March 2011 at 01:35 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Default What does your MIUI look like?

Well I know that there are a lot of device specific screenshot threads here at XDA. I also realize that there are existing random posts here and there for mods, themes, widgets and the like. It used to be that when I'd surf through the posts, every-so-often an MIUI user would pop in and post and then you wouldn't see anything MIUI related for a while. Now that every-so-often seems to be more and more.

Considering the fact that MIUI seems to be gaining in overall popularity, I was hoping we could get something going here for all the MIUI users, regardless of device to share and show what they are running on their devices.

In so many words, I'm looking for screenshots, but not limited to home screens and or lock screens. If you have a dialer or drop-down, maybe a boot animation… whatever. Post it. Regardless of device.

If you could also please include details or links to resources, that would be very nice.

Let the chaos begin.
Thanks.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amitmiz
Old
Thanks Meter 236
This is my homescreen:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitmiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Snusdus
Old
(Last edited by Snusdus; 13th September 2011 at 07:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 26
I borrow this thread a bit ..
Can someone post the apk to the miui analog clock (round, white clock, when it says miui in the clock .. )
I have exactly the same but without the text miui and i think its looks cooler with text "miui"

jamieaxall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snusdus View Post
I borrow this thread a bit ..
CAn someone post the apk to the miui analog clock (round, white clock, when it says miui in the clock .. )
I have exactly the same but without the text miui and i think its looks cooler with text "miui"
No doubt-
I like it with the MIUI text too.
Last I checked, it was available as a download in the market.

It's also available here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=886515

I use the animated version now and again too:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=14

And my black version here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=951263
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieaxall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitmiz View Post
This is my homescreen:
Nice and clean. Looks good.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieaxall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Default A little something to get the thread started-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieaxall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Default Same thing

The Following User Says Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieaxall
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Default 2:58:37

Latest idea-
details here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieaxall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VegasEvo4G
Old
(Last edited by VegasEvo4G; 11th May 2011 at 09:48 AM.) Reason: Added lockscreen set up per request
Thanks Meter 87
This is my home screen and lock screen. Currently, my other screens are just full of my elite themed icons. I'm gathering ideas to redo everything and put some sort of organization into the other 6 screens.

OP-- great idea on this thread!!! May it blow up into 500+ pages!!!

Hmm... it is awfully nice in Vegas, however, its not sunny at 9:33. Guess I should have updated my weather before I took this shot!! HA...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lockscreen Setup.zip - [Click for QR Code] (420.5 KB, 3209 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VegasEvo4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Erq001
Old
Thanks Meter 28
This is my idea of minimalistic MIUI. If only someone could make lockscreen that fits...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erq001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
adw ex, android, december 4th, droggelbecher, homescreen, how?, miui, mtz, screenshots, theme, this isn't hustler, why post nudity you freaks