Here are 300+ existing flashable Font-Packs 300+ existing flashable Font-Packs which you can use and even modify the size of the .ttf file within and re-insert using 7-zip.
Font Forge Instructions:
I spent hours, trying to figure this out, but it is really rather simple...now! FontForge is very powerful and I know how to modify the font size and that is it. I am by NO MEANS an expert!
Once the the selected .ttf file is open - FontForge ALWAYS fc's on my macbook the first time I open a file. Once I relaunch, it is fine...just the nature of the beast.
1. go to: Edit>Select>SelectAll (all characters should be selected)
2. go to: Element>Tansformations>Transform
3. On the transform menu, I have chosen to increase by 20%...make sure all boxes below are checked.
4. Click ok
5. It should now render them 20% larger (or whatever you choose)
6. go to: File>Generate Fonts
make sure you change filename to keep the original clean and de-select validate - otherwise you will get about 200 warnings
7. Click ok...there will be a couple of warnings that appear, but I have not found any visible font issues or errors-you can ignore them - hat is it. When you close Font Forge, it will ask you about saving changes...if you do, it creates another file type, but I have never paid attention to it.