NEW 3500mah with PROPER NICER backplate! $13

Search This thread

TRusselo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
title says all heres link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/3500mAh-EXTENDED...702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb5f9f3ae
$%28KGrHqZ,%21mIE1GEYYMOBBNevKZN6tw%7E%7E_12.JPG
Full Picture Review HERE !!! 25 pages later...

Last edited:

AriCaptivate

Sep 15, 2010
Finally one with a backplate that properly fits the battery. Maybe I'll pick something like this for roadtrips and what not...but the size of the 3500 defeats the purpose of getting a nice slim phone...decisions decisions...

Hydro360

Oct 3, 2010
TEXAS!!!
im out and away from a charger a lot this will make those days of OMG WHERES A CHARGER AT!!!! long gone i can just keep both and use this only when i need it. definitely ordered this. stupid out of us shipping though so who knows when itll show up

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
I hope the chinese translation is worse than the product! i bought one right away even though i have 2 samsung batteries.

the "mugen" 3200mah battery with i897 backplate is still $80 on ebay, and that backplate is shiny and ugly.
!B-FFni!!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!lsEy+jC)+OgBM7pvj7vKg~~_12.JPG

!CEPzzGQEWk~$(KGrHqF,!hUE0evdm0bJBNRV-ziGMw~~0_12.JPG

the new
$(KGrHqYOKpkE1qylIVHlBNdCS4!K7w~~_12.JPG

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
not to mention, i didnt buy the phone because it was thin.
honestly i find the phone too thin, and i have small hands. (only hands.. perverts.);)
i miss feeling the phone in my palm not just the edges.
i hope this battery sits nicely in the palm. i will definatly post pics when it arives. we havent gotten many good pics of oversized batteries yet.

!!!!cappysig.pngMBbanner.png

Last edited:

bay_wolf

Mar 14, 2007
not to mention, i didnt buy the phone because it was thin.
honestly i find the phone too thin, and i have small hands. (only hands.. perverts.);)
i miss feeling the phone in my palm not just the edges.
i hope this battery sits nicely in the palm. i will definatly post pics when it arives. we havent gotten many good pics of oversized batteries yet.

Please post pictures!

rodimus_prime

Apr 18, 2010
the real question is does it actually work, many of these aftermarket batterys claim really high mah but never actually work much longer at all than the stock battery....

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
although I DO reserve sceptisism, as yes its a $10 double capacity battery from china, from reading the MANY threads on aftermarket batteries in this forum, i have optimistic hopes.

i have read about a similar looking battery but rated 3200mah that while it may not last twice as long as OEM it does last alot longer.. they dont just say a bigger number, they are twice as thick *.* new backplate.

Last edited:

TRusselo

Jan 20, 2011
Edmonton
no idea havent come accross alot of info on the extendeds, when mine gets here in a couple weeks i will definatly make a thourough reveiw/ information/pics whatever/. im not a writer, but im a details and information guy.

so ill have lots of info soon, and as usual it will be detailed, helpful, and accurate but chances are I'll offend someone unintentionally (i usually do).

anxiously waiting for so many ebay toys...

taKuto555

Oct 25, 2010
Toronto
i've ordered one myself, I've been waiting on these to come out for the captivate ever since I got my phone. After coming from a blackberry and using similar china extended capacity batteries, i've found it to be a huge benefit. I doubt it'll be the actual capacity but i'm sure it'll be substantial enough.
With my old blackberry I could barely get to 12 hours on a single charge (and carrying two oem batteries was a pain if I forgot to charge the spare), but with the extended battery I would easily last 2 days and still have charge.

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
Thanks for this mate...I am getting one for sure. I dont expect twice the charge but anything over normal is fine. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ordered one from the houston seller day before yesterday and got my money refunded today, saying there were too many complaints from buyers regarding the battery door.Honest seller, appreciate that.
    BUT I AM TIRED OF CHARGING MY FONE!!!!!! I wanted that battery!! :(:( ne1 else know where to get another one of those, for below 20$??:confused:
    i don't have a body glove, i have a otterbox commute. i cut both the plastic and gel case to fit the backplate. maybe it looks ridiculous with someone, but with me it is a good idea to have a case with your extended battery. it keeps the backplate not moving when you touch it.
    The cover fits, but not over the standard battery or the extended battery. So the only way I can show you how it looks, it by taking the batteries out of the phone, the seller did say they are sending me a new battery so we shall see.

Also the battery they sent me it is impossible to make work because if you put the battery in the slider that actually locks in the back plate cannot be pushed up all the way to snap in place. So unfortunately the battery is useless, unless you could somehow move the connectors to the opposite side of the battery.

Enjoy the pics!
    Mine came in today and it's no surprise, battery cover doesn't fit. So I decided to remove the tape around the battery and trim the bottom part. It's a success, battery cover fits properly now. I just need an electric tape to cover the battery nicely. I just used regular tape a while ago. Lol.

Captivate, Serendipity, XDA Premium
    Vid of the ugly battery with tape all over it. I had to remove the cover of the battery for it to fit inside the cover so that's why it looks nasty. Lol. I'll put electric tape or any black tape tomorrow I guess.

http://v7.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=152yrgi&s=7