Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,040 41.50%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 935 37.31%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 319 12.73%
Makes things worse! 212 8.46%
Voters: 2506. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

zeppelinrox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21,223

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecampo View Post
Does the script may have impact on prl and profile update? Im having issues updating saying some service stop responding.

Running #7 on htc evo 4g with mikg3.11 and underworld v0.4.

Please advise thanks.
No it wouldn't be the script. What service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile1975 View Post
i dont know if anyone else has stated this, but using both the latest version of supercharger, and kak if i use the init.d scripts my phone will reboot soon after it boots (maybe a minute, less than 2), if i remove the init.d scripts, and replace them with the .sh scripts that are also generated it works fine and reports they are in effect. idk whats wrong with the init.d scripts but the regular ones work great. thanks for the excelent work and devotion.

edit:

also wanted to note that the 3gturbocharger runs well, but reports my phone as gsm and i have a cdma phone. but dont worry, i changed the build prop setting from 1 to 2 for gsmfeatures i think it is.
Interesting... there is added stuff in the init.d version of supercharger since it launches fix emissions and bulletproof apps.
Are you using those features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzoj View Post
Hi, I was trying the script on my Defy with CM9 and yesterday made an "unsuper charge", I mean, I came back to pre script status.
My question is if the services.jar file, patched outside the script, is also caming back to default with the undo method provided by the script or has to be restored manually.
services.jar would have to be restored manually

mecampo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post

Interesting... there is added stuff in the init.d version of supercharger since it launches fix emissions and bulletproof apps.

I used fix emission and tried bulletprrof. Service was odm something i guess htc DM?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Exile1975
Old
Thanks Meter 2
No, I'm not running either of those. I did try that the fist time, but thought it might be the cause. So I restored from a backup, did it again with out, and had the same problem.

Thanks for the help. Btw, what does the 3g script look for too decide cmda or gsm?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using xda premium

draco43930
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default problems with BUSY BOX

1. Su binary updated files ..HERE
extract it to Sdcard (Just run the script inside/sdcard/su_ics_v3.1 with Script Manager as root.)

2.download SuperCharged Service.jarDownload(cwm flashable)

put it to Sdcard > restart phone > goto CWM mode >install zip from sdcard..>select Supercharged Service.jar

(Backup stock Service.jar Download)

3. download Latest SuperCharge Script..v6 RC9 Here
put it to your SDcard > open script manager app > load the V6 supercharged script and run as root.

I get BusyBOX is an EPIC FAIl!!!!!! DO I CONTINUE ANYWAY!!!!!

4. SuperClean & ReStart! (ie. Wipe Dalvik Cache & Reboot)

Mammt
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Two quick questions:
You said to destroy the lock home on memory thing on custom roms, I have the stock one so no problem. But when I added some tweaks to my buid.prop I added without thinking the line "ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1", which according to the descriprion is that lock home thing. Do I have to put it to '0' or can I just erase the whole line and on next reboot I'll have it to '0' by default?

Also I'm still using the update8 because I found it on the first page, are all those files about update9 still betas?

zeppelinrox
Old
(Last edited by zeppelinrox; 18th April 2012 at 01:40 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21,223

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile1975 View Post
No, I'm not running either of those. I did try that the fist time, but thought it might be the cause. So I restored from a backup, did it again with out, and had the same problem.

Thanks for the help. Btw, what does the 3g script look for too decide cmda or gsm?
In build.prop looks for ro.cdma but will add CdmaDevice

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco43930 View Post
1. Su binary updated files ..HERE
extract it to Sdcard (Just run the script inside/sdcard/su_ics_v3.1 with Script Manager as root.)

2.download SuperCharged Service.jarDownload(cwm flashable)

put it to Sdcard > restart phone > goto CWM mode >install zip from sdcard..>select Supercharged Service.jar

(Backup stock Service.jar Download)

3. download Latest SuperCharge Script..v6 RC9 Here
put it to your SDcard > open script manager app > load the V6 supercharged script and run as root.

I get BusyBOX is an EPIC FAIl!!!!!! DO I CONTINUE ANYWAY!!!!!

4. SuperClean & ReStart! (ie. Wipe Dalvik Cache & Reboot)
Sure... continue anyway....
YOU HAVE A BACKUP, RIGHT??!?!????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because you know that the term "epic fail" means everything is GREAT.
"fail" really means "win" - I wrote the script on "opposite" day.

So yes... have a backup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammt View Post
Two quick questions:
You said to destroy the lock home on memory thing on custom roms, I have the stock one so no problem. But when I added some tweaks to my buid.prop I added without thinking the line "ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1", which according to the descriprion is that lock home thing. Do I have to put it to '0' or can I just erase the whole line and on next reboot I'll have it to '0' by default?

Also I'm still using the update8 because I found it on the first page, are all those files about update9 still betas?
Just run the script... it will fix it the way it likes.
I'd suggest giving U9 a spin tho... it's pretty much done
The Following User Says Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paranoid2007
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Hi, I'm using v6 RC9 on a Galaxy Nexus with the latest AOKP ROM. The script shows me 100% supercharged after making the necessary mods. Nevertheless I'm getting constant redraws almost every time I return to the home screen. My home launcher is Apex, which I converted into a system app. Am I doing something wrong?

I'd be glad for any help.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

greenbean32
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi ,is there anybody that can direct me to an unsupercharge link I would really appreciate it .I am running ICS CM9 nightly 120416 by Epsylon.I think I might have missed a step somewhere and have been getting fc,s and reboots.Maybe a bit too complicated for me.

And a big thanks to Zeppelinrox for your continued hard work .
Regards

ponzoj
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post

Actually, I didn't do a back up before patching services.jar. If I flash again my ROM without wiping data, just cache, that file is going to be overwritten by the default one?
In case not, is there any "unpatch"there? Thx

Sent from my MB526 using XDA
Defy (BAYER Lens)
Jelly Bean (07/23+) GB Kernel by Quarx

ponzoj
Old
(Last edited by ponzoj; 18th April 2012 at 03:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbean32 View Post
Hi ,is there anybody that can direct me to an unsupercharge link I would really appreciate it .I am running ICS CM9 nightly 120416 by Epsylon.I think I might have missed a step somewhere and have been getting fc,s and reboots.Maybe a bit too complicated for me.

And a big thanks to Zeppelinrox for your continued hard work .
Regards
The unsupercharger is in the v6 script menu. Just run the script again and select the proper option in the 1-31 menu. If you get fc you can try fixing perms option in the same menu.

Sent from my MB526 using XDA
Defy (BAYER Lens)
Jelly Bean (07/23+) GB Kernel by Quarx

The Following User Says Thank You to ponzoj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom