Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,010 41.41%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 912 37.39%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 307 12.59%
Makes things worse! 210 8.61%
Voters: 2439. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

flow alkaeda
Old
Thanks Meter 3
hey heres the ss i hope you help me

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336760414162.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1055015  
HIT THANKS IF I'VE HELPED YOU !!

AckeflyRyzle
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow alkaeda View Post
hey heres the ss i hope you help me

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
so small i cant see with my 4 eyes :P just kidding

btw what launcher that you use?
^_^

Cobra281
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuhii View Post
It shouldn't do this on every boot, have you told it to do an Engine Flush or a SuperClean on every boot or something like that?
as far as i can tell, i only have fix emissions(permissions) on boot, and that's not supposed to affect boot time, and i've tried it with fix emissions off. it still does the "android is upgrading" at every boot...

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuhii View Post
It shouldn't do this on every boot, have you told it to do an Engine Flush or a SuperClean on every boot or something like that?
as far as i can tell, i only have fix emissions(permissions) on boot, and that's not supposed to affect boot time, and i've tried it with fix emissions off. but now, it doesn't do that on boot up any more, thanks
T-Mobile SGS 3 {SGH-T999}

vegetables
Old
Thanks Meter 87
can any one help me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetables View Post
hey .. i need some help about that script .. here is what i did

1- downloaded Busybox and installed v1.18.2
2- downloaded Script Manger ..
3- copied the v6-update8.txt to my internal sd card
4- opened SManger and went to More ~> Advanced ~> Config and marked on Browse as root
5- ran the script (put mark on SuperUser icon and it went to green)
6- made text speed 2
7- after this more options appeared .. choosed number 6 (like in the tutorial HERE)
8- it wrote some things again .. then options appeared again .. and i picked number 16 (reboot)
9- in the tutorial when i checked if the script is running now correctly .. it didn't give me the same result .. so it seems i did something wrong

(((Step 8: Now let's take the test, if it worked or not:

Run the Script Manager again;
Run the script "V6-SuperCharger_for_Android-update3b.sh.txt". Do not forget, "Run as ROOT"
And see if it is exactly as picture below, if written "Launcher is .... HARD TO KILL!" and just above "NOTE: Current Minfrees = 6, 8, 26, 28, 30, 32 mb" its WORKING!)))

i didn't get the same sentence .. so i ran the script again and this time i choosed number 9 .. then reboot .. and then i checked if it's working again .. and still "Launcher is .... HARD TO KILL!" sentence didn't appear .. it says ((Launcher .... Is ... Weak)) or somthing like that ..

could u tell me what should i do to run it correctly ? ..

ovimunt
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Talking SUCCESS! All working now on manually patched services.odex for HTS One S (stock)!

Zeppelinrox,

I've eventually been successful in patching that .smali file and I have created patched versions of the services.odex for each of the launcher supercharge options (i.e. hard to kill, die hard and bullet proof).

I know I should have asked beforehand but I hope you don't mind that I have created a thread on the HTC One S section of the forum, where I've uploaded these patched obex files and where I explain to people how to use them on their HTC One S phones.

Please have a look at that thread and let me know what you think. If that's not ok with you, just let me know and I'll take it down.

In any case I'd like to say THANKS for your great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to ovimunt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bsoplinger
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetables View Post
can any one help me ?
Go back to the OP and read more carefully. First follow the link to newer versions of the script and download the RC8.2 (which will end in .sh.pdf) version. Better yet go backwards through the posts from this page and find the test 3 version Zep posted. Go back to the OP and grab the wrathdu busybox version 19.4 zip file and use Script Manager to run the .sh file once you unzip the downloaded file. Then delete the .pdf extension on the download script so you're left with a .sh file and run it as root with Script Manager. Then come back here for help if you need.

Sent from my PG41200 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bsoplinger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marshygeek
Old
Thanks Meter 195
after choosing option 6 Balanced) my phone rebooted, then when i tried if it works, it shows launcher....is...weak.. Why?
PRESS THANKS IF IT HELPS!

"Nothing happens until someone makes it happen"

dets34
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshygeek View Post
after choosing option 6 Balanced) my phone rebooted, then when i tried if it works, it shows launcher....is...weak.. Why?
Do you have 99superchager.sh set to run on root AND at boot?

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App

=======================================
Device
DROID Incredible 2
S-OFF
From the 6.01.605.05 OTA: running
1.09.01.0312 radio
ROM
TSM UltimateKangBang Evolution 1.1 (sense4 ics 4.0.3)
Mods
v6 supercharger for ICS
KERNEL: 2.6.35.14 cyanogenmod AEROEVAN test 10
========================================

don't forget to THANK me if i have helped you in any way

gfrancoo
Old
(Last edited by gfrancoo; 12th May 2012 at 02:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Hi. It says that "minfrees not found" but i followed all the steps properly. please help.. And i cant see the option 6 after Running the script..

*Please see attachment to see what is shown when i try supercharging.. I also attached the file i used.. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-05-11_2343.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1055647  
Attached Files
File Type: txt V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update8.sh.txt - [Click for QR Code] (41.0 KB, 6 views)

lilhyper
Old
(Last edited by lilhyper; 12th May 2012 at 03:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
In AT&T HTC One X, after application of Supercharger V6, the Sense4 messaging app no longer shows pictures of contacts. Contact list still shows contact pictures.

Any idea why?

----
I had tried using the script's fix permission, did not help.

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom