Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,347 Members 51,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,012 41.42%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 914 37.41%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 307 12.57%
Makes things worse! 210 8.60%
Voters: 2443. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

coszy
Old
Thanks Meter 19
This is silly question, but I have to ask it anyway, can I use this script on tmobile g2 running on mexdroid v4.2?
Please help.thanks

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

ccossin
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
I'm curious about benchmarks before supercharging to compare... heh...
Flashing a new kernel shouldn't remove the SuperCharger script or overwrite local.prop.

You can check by running the install script and instantly see your status tho
As for 1 gig of ram, how much free ram do you typically have and at what point would it begin to get sluggish?
An Atrix user was trying it out in this thread and stated that lag occurs at 200mb free.
I suggested 6, 12, 150, 200, 250, 300 mb and he reported snappier response.
Basically, you'd set the 3rd slot a bit lower than your lag level
I installed System Tuner (formerly known as processor monitor Widget) and it tells me that my app load is using up about 370 MB leaving roughly 350 MB free. It doesn't feel laggy at all.

So, given the above information do you think numbers you gave me are still good? I would have tried to fill up more ram to find the lag point, but I ran out of apps. lol.
My Android n00biness the path to the Dark Side is

luculuc
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Well well well It s great to have a Launcher very hard to kill in a low memory device (HTC Hero) but how can you make that one particular app (tasker) very hard to kill as well, is there any way?

mgault
Old
Thanks Meter 1
whenever i run the kickass script i get e exit error 2 and then it run about 20 lines and the very last line is 53 syntax error ";" unexpected any clues what that means. I am assuming it isnt working as it is slower then before

WhoDunnit
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I had installed update 7 on my archos gen8 running Urukdroid 1.0. Seemed to run fine but after a while the device would freeze with a black screen if unused for a while. Unsupercharging did not help.

Reinstalled firmware on the archos now using chulri's method. Everything fine again. Installed supercharger update 8. Same problems: device freezes if not used for a while, needs hard reset. I only selected oom+htk.

Anyone knows what is going on?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
GT-I9300 running CM11 and the latest Boeffla-Kernel

HaRdC0r3
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hey zepp...all the extra add ons in build.prop on the Droid Eris are from me...I'm also SaxaDroid at DF....check out liquids rom....all my optimizations are in there and I have more ill send you a pem
The Following User Says Thank You to HaRdC0r3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vikkas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Here is the screenshot of my Ram, Please suggest me which settings i have to use.. Thankss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20110727-131312.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	667503  

Jason93
Old
(Last edited by Jason93; 27th July 2011 at 10:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Hi.I installed 3GTurboChargerInstallerUpdated.sh.txt and 98KickAssKernelTweaksInstallerUpdated.sh.txt.. Should I install V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update8.sh.txt too??
Samsung Galaxy SII
Omega ROM v19.1 Jelly Bean 4.1.2

MikeJ92YJ
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason93 View Post
Hi.I installed 3GTurboChargerInstallerUpdated.sh.txt and 98KickAssKernelTweaksInstallerUpdated.sh.txt..Shou ld I install V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update8.sh.txt too??
All A Matter Of Preference Bro.
Please Read The Posts In Each Thread Before Posting A New Thread, Try To Help Cut Down On The Redundant Questions So Others Can Find The Answers Quickly.

Treat Others With Respect.

I Am Not Responsible For What You Do To Your Phone As We Are All Responsible For Our Own Actions.

lws803
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Hmmm just some quick questions, does the script have to be running all the time in order for supercharger settings to work? Oh and what does 3GTurboChargerInstallerUpdated.sh.txt and 98KickAssKernelTweaksInstallerUpdated.sh.txt do?
WilsonL

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom