Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,709 Members 46,006 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,036 41.57%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 930 37.32%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 314 12.60%
Makes things worse! 212 8.51%
Voters: 2492. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

shinesthru
Old
(Last edited by shinesthru; 1st October 2011 at 12:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,037
zhuoyang, Can you explain that again without the typos?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

ignitionremix
Old
Thanks Meter 1
whats the best option for my Samsung galaxy ace
already tried some but still same error occur
about Lock Home in Memory
Im using Coderom

it recommends 512 then i tried the 512 ledded and unledded correct me if im wrong.same error
thank you sir

pnut22r
Old
Thanks Meter 214
What does the 3g script do?

I averaged 2.5mb through the first 3 options but got 8mb on the 4th option labeled "experimental"

I'm afraid the experimental is doing something crazy to increase my speed like that.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

zeppelinrox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21,201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx View Post
hey zepp i see you working very hard on your baby

but you need damm answering machine, questions 70% all the same and answered like 50 times, and still you keep helping people to understand!

great work, when i will have time i will pm you all my updated work, maybe you can use something to improve your script even more.

take care ;)

Sent from my HD2
Yeah she's a big baby now... 3000+ lines of code! lol
Please do send that PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roofrider View Post
Zepp
Know any way to reduce the priority of apps??
echoing doesnt work../proc/<pid>/oom_adj
doesnt stick,reverts back.
same is the case with bulletproofing in the script.

Edit: ok, i followed ur bulletproof bg app method.
i tried it with my mclock widget, after reboot amm said it has 0,correct. previously it had 4.
but still cat /proc/`pgrep mclock`/oom_adj shows 4!!
ok now i'm ..it worked the first time but now after another restart even amm shows it has priority 4
Did you read my bulletproof app thread and try the sleep command in a boot script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimomex View Post
Thank you very much zepx:..I was wondering if you have some specificconfiguration just for I 7500..in ro....app_adj= ..values lines I meant..bulletproofing it does.nt stick for others but launcher thanks in advance you are like god
Run the latest beta as it gives the option to use build.prop but be sure to have a backup handy as the build.prop method seems to give issues for some devices... dunno why that would be tho.

Also, god is like me... when He's smoking and drinking coffee lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmzr1 View Post
Has anyone gotten this to work on a motorola photon. I can never get the settings to stick. And when I do the launcher never becomes hard to kill
Not sure... is it rooted? Btw, if you read my autostarts thread, you can look into whether you can get init.d boot scripts to work (if you have the mot_boot_mode file)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCrid2000 View Post
Is there an easy way to backup settings across CM7 nightly installs? Or do I just need to run the script again after each flash?
Sorry if the answer was already posted somewhere, I read through the first 150 or so posts and didn't see an answer.

Thanks a ton for the script! It does seem to have made a difference
Latest beta... Re-SuperCharger... reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyarborough View Post
Umm.. this is new

Permission denied.. what up with that
Which KAK script did you run?
Latest one says ignore errors doesn't it?... whatever can stick, will stick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioGTS View Post
Because the script tries to use local.prop first, and resorts to build.prop only if the first try failed.
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonk83 View Post
I've recently installed this on a Tab 10.1 along with some other stuff and I'm getting freezing, so I'm disabling things to try and track down the cause.

How do I go about reverting back to stock with this?

Ta
UnSuperCharge. Did you see the Tab 10.1 SuperCharger thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxElectro View Post
Hey, ur here? lol o.O Btw, zeppelin! Any lovely rocking updates coming?
Sooner than you think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
I want to make this process for GoContacts PNAME="com.jbapps.contactpro" Bulletproof because some times per day my device unload this process
how to do this?
i tried Loopy Smoothness Tweak and it doesn't help me
Try making a bulletproof boot script for it with a sleep command so that GoContacts will be running before the script runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuoyang View Post
Finally figure out the minfree not stick problem!
looks like its need to mount rootfs as rw before running the script
Code:
busybox mount -o rw,remount rootfs /
You said earlier that it worked on Update 8 though... the mounting rw is the same now as it was before... so I'm not sure if this is necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignitionremix View Post
whats the best option for my Samsung galaxy ace
already tried some but still same error occur
about Lock Home in Memory
Im using Coderom

it recommends 512 then i tried the 512 ledded and unledded correct me if im wrong.same error
thank you sir
Check the Ace supercharger thread... but I don't think that is an error... just information regarding lock home in memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnut22r View Post
What does the 3g script do?

I averaged 2.5mb through the first 3 options but got 8mb on the 4th option labeled "experimental"

I'm afraid the experimental is doing something crazy to increase my speed like that.
Yes, it sets all 3g values to their maximum despite what your service provider may say is their limit. Crazy, eh?
The Following User Says Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roofrider
Old
(Last edited by roofrider; 1st October 2011 at 05:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 800
Default Zepp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post

Did you read my bulletproof app thread and try the sleep command in a boot script?
Here's the story,

Thing is, even before the pid change that happens after the bulletproofed app being idle for a long time or wen a lot of other apps are running...there are other things that cause the priority to change to it's default 2/4/12 accordingly..this happens even wen it's set to -17.
This is wat was happening to me:
i set the oom_adj to -17 of an app say ttpod(music,the best imo) it stays that way until it's opened again. once u open the app it goes frm -17 to 4 i guess...once again u set it to -17 and access the app n it goes to it default 4,n later it increases. During this period the pid remains the same and does not change. Only then i understood y wen i change the adj of my mclock widget it doesnt stick, thing is it sticks..but as said before, it sticks only for a min...wen 4:08 changes to 4:09 the adj goes to it's default value(verified)..again the pid remains the same. Also i dont know y if i set to -17..it's supposed to be ignored and this change shud not happen but still it did, also the 'bulletproofed' app was listed in foreground app with a priority of -17 in amm and not in a separate ignored app(i thot that wud happen).
So, even if the pid remains the same..the adj changes once the app is accessed.
pid only changes if it's idle for a long time i believe.
Anyway wat i wanted was this: wanted the ttpod to be opened faster cuz it takes a sec or 2 to start...but bulletproofing it will not achieve this as far as i know..it will only save the app frm being killed in an oom situation. But even that will only be achieved if the bulletproofed app is not accessed(for reasons stated abv)..which is a complete waste.
Yes the boot script works..with sleep yes. but for reasons stated abv..it's a waste.
Also for 'pgrep' to work, the particular app which it's searching needs to be running or needs to be opened atleast once before. it cannot get the pid of a dead/not yet accessed/not yet running app. in the script u took the example of Opera..but pgrep will not work if it's not running,or accessed before doing the 'pgrep'.(maybe u already knew this but it was not mentioned in the script,and users may not know this)

So, in my case atleast...there is no way yet for adj to be set to -17 and stick no matter wat the circumstances are.

Dont be offended by this post...i'm a noob,some of the abv are correct..but not necessarily everything.
HTH

eliteforce
Old
Thanks Meter 12
sorry Zep
How to make this script could you explain here not in PM
because many tried to make bulletproof app
"Try making a bulletproof boot script for it with a sleep command so that GoContacts will be running before the script runs."
[Device] Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III
[ROM] VK5.0 EPMoD
[KERNEL] GalaXsih

roofrider
Old
Thanks Meter 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteforce View Post
sorry Zep
How to make this script could you explain here not in PM
because many tried to make bulletproof app
"Try making a bulletproof boot script for it with a sleep command so that GoContacts will be running before the script runs."
the script in his bulletproof thread works...but, i'm waiting for his reply.
try loopysmoothness

marvinlh
Old
(Last edited by marvinlh; 1st October 2011 at 06:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 421
What. Does the kickass kernel tweek actually do, and does it work with freedom v0.9 kernel ?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

marvinlh
Old
Thanks Meter 421
Deleted...

phanmo
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I've been trying the different settings for the 3g script and have a couple of questions...

I can't get consistent speed test results with any of the settings. They all seem to give fast results at first but slow down on every subsequent speed test. Could that be because of my provider (Orange France)?

What does "nulled variable" mean on the experimental 2 setting?

And last (and least!) Does anyone else have upload speed failures when using speed test apps (web based tests work fine)?

Cheers in advance!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom