5,604,686 Members 38,375 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[P-ROM] GingerBlur ★ v4.5 ★ 6/3

Tip us?

kennethpenn
Old
(Last edited by kennethpenn; 3rd June 2011 at 04:34 AM.)
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3782

DONATE TO ME
Arrow [P-ROM] GingerBlur ★ v4.5 ★ 6/3

WARNING
DO NOT INSTALL ON BELL ATRIX FOR THE TIME BEING. INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE.
Shameless Plug
Download, Changelog
Installation Guide for n00bs
Addons & Hacks
GitBrew.org
Are you a developer looking for anonymous 100mbit mirror creation? Contact admin@gitbrew.org for information.
Credits
Ririal
for the Media Scanning tweak
Fenny

for the awesome Webtop mod
weichel
for HDMI mirroring
tenfar
CWM recovery port
agentdr8
Flash library for Hulu playing in Dolphin browser
GitBrew.org
Download links provided!
Donate
Donations (click here) are welcome. Make sure to donate to tenfar, Ririal, Fenny, synergye, weichel, and other developers! They worked on many of the pieces in this ROM. See the credits above.

If you'd like to help me out, visit my website, subscribe via Twitter for exclusive Beta links, and check out my website's articles.
HELP!
Attached Files
File Type: zip gingerblur-motokeyboard.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.70 MB, 4589 views)
The Following 143 Users Say Thank You to kennethpenn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kennethpenn
Old
(Last edited by kennethpenn; 13th March 2011 at 03:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3782

DONATE TO ME
Angry Screenshots

Screenshots

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to kennethpenn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leets4uc3
Old
Thanks Meter 234

DONATE TO ME
Looks sweeeet! Nice work!

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
DO YOU LIKE ELECTRO, DUBSTEP, HIP-HOP, HOUSE, ETC?
High in protein and bass

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leets4uc3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crnkoj
Old
Thanks Meter 340
hey man nice, id be willing to try, just one thing, i already flashed the OLYFR_U4_1.5.2 SBF on my phone. will it work with that? And three more things: the kernel is still the same as with the stock "roms", i can jsut reflash the OLYFR_U4_1.5.2 SBF if something wont work/phone gets bricked, to restore it back to the "normal" state and for the last part i have the adeo mod installed right now (can i install it over that or shoudl i reflash the stock first)?
thanks, keep up the good work

kennethpenn
Old
Thanks Meter 3782

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crnkoj View Post
hey man nice, id be willing to try, just one thing, i already flashed the OLYFR_U4_1.5.2 SBF on my phone. will it work with that? And three more things: the kernel is still the same as with the stock "roms", i can jsut reflash the OLYFR_U4_1.5.2 SBF if something wont work/phone gets bricked, to restore it back to the "normal" state and for the last part i have the adeo mod installed right now (can i install it over that or shoudl i reflash the stock first)?
thanks, keep up the good work
I'm not sure if it'll work perfectly with the new SBF. It can't hurt to try! If you know what you're doing, the backup will save all of your /system/app and /system/framework. Then you can adb push that stuff back if your phone is borked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennethpenn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Djazin
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Atrix cookies!!! XD lol so know what im doing at work today XD looks awesome downloading now
Atrix - NottachTrix4G + DebainMod (for image loading XD) + webtop2sd + other mods XD

Captivate - Anything I feel like using at the moment XD (currently TEAM ICS atm)
The Following User Says Thank You to Djazin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GSeeker
Old
Thanks Meter 89
very nice! Finally a custom ROM! thanks!
Several Android Devices.

kennethpenn
Old
Thanks Meter 3782

DONATE TO ME
Everyone be warned: I haven't tested this on anyone's phone aside from my own. It could be a total disaster.

I need feedback ASAP once you've installed it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennethpenn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frankiedizzle87
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default Wonderful day to be an atrix owner

Good luck who ever tries this i am honestly way to chicken :0)

crnkoj
Old
Thanks Meter 340
hmm just one thing, what about the adeo i have installed? should i reflash to stock and than try or just do it over adeo?

Tags
atrix 4g, gingerbread, rom