Call Delay Patch

Search This thread

koulik

Nov 10, 2007
I don't think you can fix the call delay when the phone rings. The delay is caused by opening the mic after its been idle for some time. If you do it when the phone rings you still have to wait 10 seconds before the mic works and if you answer quickly the other person will not hear you. My solution opens and closes the mic periodically so it's always ready and never delays.

I don't think so. Mic is usually initialized in 2-4 seconds and period between ringing started and call answer is usually long enough.

koulik

Nov 10, 2007
I'm not sure. Android sometimes terminates the process from unknown reason.

In version 1.3 I've added the service which cares for keeping process alive.

J

j4n87

Caused my phone app to “force close“ :(

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

jaronow

Nov 14, 2008
I don't find this in the Market as "Call Delay Patch" or "CDP". Has it been removed?

I just downloaded it from the market onto my epic, do I don't think so.

Just have it a few test calls and while there is still lag,it is far less. I went from 3-6 seconds to about 1.5-2 seconds on the delay. I'm running the latest bonsai v4.0.0 based on ec05

Sent From My Epic Bonsai Tree

JimSmith94

Jul 21, 2007
Midlothian, TX
Smart Watches
Android Wear
I just downloaded it from the market onto my epic, do I don't think so.

Just have it a few test calls and while there is still lag,it is far less. I went from 3-6 seconds to about 1.5-2 seconds on the delay. I'm running the latest bonsai v4.0.0 based on ec05

Sent From My Epic Bonsai Tree

How did you search for it. I get as far as "call del" and the only choice that shows is "Call Delete". "cd" shows several choices, but "cdp" comes up blank.

dishko

Dec 14, 2010
Belgrade
Humm

At first, when installed and rebooted, it seemed to work.
Now, I can clearly hear it does not.

Using Redux V1.1.1RC-1m stock redux kernel, 2.6.35.9-Redux-SVS_BFS, and latest Baseband : 32.54.00.32H_5.14.05.17 .

Application is running, and its respective process is running 2, but the problem remains.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The person on the other line can't hear you for a few seconds when you answer the call? Try this PATCH.
    It starts automatically after Android boot.

On Android market as Call Delay Patch
    It is not possible, because it doesn't work generally on all devices and problem isn't patched on operating system level.

According to my statistics, this patch works on 70% of all devices where it has been installed.