Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Predictive Keyboard Spanish WP7

OP manu81

13th March 2011, 08:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cordoba
Thanks Meter: 14

118 posts
Donate to Me
More
Friends, here I bring a breakthrough ... install the architect to achieve predictive Spanish (rom is for those with no alternative in English language).

It is very simple, install the xap (need to have the phone unlocked), after installing the program will touchexplorer to my ringtones folder and rename the file, sticking out the extension. wma

would file this name: dictionary.0409.dat I cut and pasted in the windows folder of the phone (asking whetheryou want to replace and say it did) .

Restart the phone and ready ... the Spanish dictionary ...
I can pick up other languages​​, but for now only supported by windows ...

I read his comments, I hope you find it helpful.
Greetings

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K57S49SR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manu81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2011, 08:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 17

607 posts
More
Question Other languages?
Sounds fantastic. Would it be possible to make this for other languages than Spanish?
13th March 2011, 08:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cordoba

118 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyborg

Sounds fantastic. Would it be possible to make this for other languages than Spanish?

The languages ​​that I can add in this way are: English, French, Italian and German but that contribution is Spanish. Are those 5 for now ..
14th March 2011, 12:00 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
Thumbs up
ooo man.. i simply... LOVE YOU..
tku

14th March 2011, 04:09 AM   |  #5  
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 30

194 posts
More
nice work ,

can we try this on Arabic langugae also , it is supported partly by WP7

Regards,
14th March 2011, 04:15 PM   |  #6  

5 posts
Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.
14th March 2011, 04:22 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cordoba

118 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by higuangel

Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.

good afternoon
The application installs the folder / My Rintones / if you do not have is not correctly fitted. Has the phone unlocked? chevron to use it?
14th March 2011, 05:12 PM   |  #8  

5 posts
Hello again. Thanks for your answer. Yes the phone is unlocked with chevron and the folder name is 'My Device/My Documents/My Ringtones' (in the phone). But the problem is I don't have the archive 'dictionary.0409.dat' in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0407.dat' and 'dictionary.0809.dat' (maybe english and german), when I install the aplication the archive 'dictionary.0409.wma' isn't copied in the phone, nothing is copied... Thanks a lot
14th March 2011, 05:33 PM   |  #9  

5 posts
Hello. Excuse me I forgot to execute the program ChevronWP7 Ringtones, now I see the file 'dictionary.0409.dat.wma', but as I said to you I don't have the file 'dictionary.0409.dat'in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0809.dat' and 'dictionary.0407.dat', then can use the file ...0409... as a dictionary? Thanks again
14th March 2011, 06:46 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cordoba

118 posts
Donate to Me
More
Excuse me, I forgot a step ...
After installing the application, go to the menu of installed applications and CHEVRON RINGTONE appears and you click on ... doing that you add the file to the specified folder.
Sorry, did not understand your problem ...

Strengthen me you could do

Greetings

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread