Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Predictive Keyboard Spanish WP7

Tip us?

manu81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Default Predictive Keyboard Spanish WP7

Friends, here I bring a breakthrough ... install the architect to achieve predictive Spanish (rom is for those with no alternative in English language).

It is very simple, install the xap (need to have the phone unlocked), after installing the program will touchexplorer to my ringtones folder and rename the file, sticking out the extension. wma

would file this name: dictionary.0409.dat I cut and pasted in the windows folder of the phone (asking whetheryou want to replace and say it did) .

Restart the phone and ready ... the Spanish dictionary ...
I can pick up other languages​​, but for now only supported by windows ...

I read his comments, I hope you find it helpful.
Greetings

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K57S49SR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manu81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zyborg
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Question Other languages?

Sounds fantastic. Would it be possible to make this for other languages than Spanish?
PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY POST HAS HELPED YOU IN SOME WAY. THANK YOU!
CURRENT DEVICES:
HTC One X - ROM: Maximus v8.0; RECOVERY: CWM 5.8.4; SPL: 3.14.401.20; RADIO: ?
Samsung Omnia 7 - ROM: 8773
HTC Hero - ROM: RCMix; RECOVERY: RA-hero-v1.7.0.1; SPL: 1.76.2007; RADIO: 63.18.55.06JU_6.35.09.26
SYMBIAN BLOWS!

manu81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyborg View Post
Sounds fantastic. Would it be possible to make this for other languages than Spanish?
The languages ​​that I can add in this way are: English, French, Italian and German but that contribution is Spanish. Are those 5 for now ..

jachig
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ooo man.. i simply... LOVE YOU..
tku

JaCkaL_Sense
Old
Thanks Meter 30
nice work ,

can we try this on Arabic langugae also , it is supported partly by WP7

Regards,

higuangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.

manu81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by higuangel View Post
Hello good afternoon. I have a only two languajes in my phone: english and german, then when I try to install your application it doesn't appear any file with the *.wma extension in the ringtones folder. When I've explored the windows folder (with touchxplorer), and there are only two files with the name dictionary...-> one ...0407... and other ...0809... but not ...0409... Could you tell me what can I do?. Thanks a lot and great job.
good afternoon
The application installs the folder / My Rintones / if you do not have is not correctly fitted. Has the phone unlocked? chevron to use it?

higuangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello again. Thanks for your answer. Yes the phone is unlocked with chevron and the folder name is 'My Device/My Documents/My Ringtones' (in the phone). But the problem is I don't have the archive 'dictionary.0409.dat' in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0407.dat' and 'dictionary.0809.dat' (maybe english and german), when I install the aplication the archive 'dictionary.0409.wma' isn't copied in the phone, nothing is copied... Thanks a lot

higuangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello. Excuse me I forgot to execute the program ChevronWP7 Ringtones, now I see the file 'dictionary.0409.dat.wma', but as I said to you I don't have the file 'dictionary.0409.dat'in the windows folder, I have 'dictionary.0809.dat' and 'dictionary.0407.dat', then can use the file ...0409... as a dictionary? Thanks again

manu81
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Excuse me, I forgot a step ...
After installing the application, go to the menu of installed applications and CHEVRON RINGTONE appears and you click on ... doing that you add the file to the specified folder.
Sorry, did not understand your problem ...

Strengthen me you could do

Greetings